usf(3-0)-won at nd
pitt(2-1)-blew huge lead at iowa
ruty(1-1)-lost at unc
cuse(2-1)-lost to usc, beat wake
wvu(3-0)-beat md
cincy(3-1)-lost to tenn, beat ncst
uconn(1-2)-lost to ist and vandy
lville(2-1)-lost to fiu, beat uk

BE vs bcs(+nd) so far is 5-6. 5 bcs ooc games left on the season for the BE, 4 of those are at home. the BE is 17-5 overall.

still to come:
lville at unc
usf vs utep, vs miami
wvu vs lsu, vs bg
uconn at buffalo, vs west mich
pitt vs nd, vs utah
cincy vs miami(oh)
cuse vs toledo, at tulane
ruty vs ohio, vs navy, vs army(yanks)

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I want Pitt & Cuse to lose out

Reaction Score
Rutgers' contribution:

gal_wardrobe_malfunction_snooki.jpg

Reaction Score
Even with Zak Frazer we would have been 3-0. So sad.

Reaction Score
We'll be fine. Just give the team a chance to gel. The coaching staff has the team moving in the right direction. Now the team needs to eliminate the mistakes. The Huskies could/should be 3-0 but a couple mistakes cost them late. Growing pains. They'll be much better next year. Recruiting seems to be better. I'll take any bowl we can get this year. Next year I expect the Huskies to be challenging for the Big East title.

Reaction Score
Had nothing else to and started to watch the ISU game again. Our offense in the 1st half was so bad, I had to turn it off. Without some average offensive production, I'm afraid we're in for a long year.

Reaction Score
Had nothing else to and started to watch the ISU game again. Our offense in the 1st half was so bad, I had to turn it off. Without some average offensive production, I'm afraid we're in for a long year.

even our running game looked anemic. poor QB play is one thing when you have Todman to bust off the occasional 40+yard run. i'm glad we have the more aggressive defense. we may get burned for the occasional big play, but we did that under the conservative schemes anyway. we'll need the turnovers and field position from an aggressive defense

Reaction Score
even our running game looked anemic. poor QB play is one thing when you have Todman to bust off the occasional 40+yard run. i'm glad we have the more aggressive defense. we may get burned for the occasional big play, but we did that under the conservative schemes anyway. we'll need the turnovers and field position from an aggressive defense
i agree with this.

Reaction Score

I would like to see a little more Foxx and JJL this game. Also, I expect to see improvement for Mcoombs regarding his propensity to take a play wide (and get stuffed every time). Hit the hole, one cut, and go. He doesn't have the speed to try to hit the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom