BE interim commish speaks | Page 2 | The Boneyard

BE interim commish speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wake me up when you have an intelligent argument to offer as opposed to just childish name calling. Until then please STFU.

Ahhhh.......Skippy,, now you have gotten all upset. Keep on posting man, you are doing just fine.

Reaction Score
I had thought of saying that your post was something childish that a petulant 12 year old would post but that would insult 12 year olds everywhere.

Your parents must be so proud, all that money spent on your education and the best 'argument' you can come up with is to call someone a duck'n loon.

Now be sure to come back with something even more childish, I know you can do it.
I suppose there are many examples of folks lacking some maturity on this board. And, I bet if I asked by 5 year old, that would be the example she would pick out as well.
However, a less obvious example of immaturity is someone purposely agitating a group of people upset about a situation of which they have no control over. YOUR existence here only serves to satisfy YOUR need for attention. Somewhere, you've realized that negative attention is in fact attention. My 5 year old is going through that same lesson because she has two older siblings to compete with. She'll figure it out because we correct her and teach her more productive ways of expressing herself.
I appreciate a good debate, and a different point of view if that's what you choose to bring here. But please take an approach that adds to the level of discussion on this board.
Be better than a 5 year old.

Reaction Score
Marty - I've been on these boards for years and these types of poster pop up frequently. Their sole purpose is to try to discourage a fanbase that might be disappointed with some aspect of their program - in this case conference affiliation. They hide their allegence, often use multiple handles and actually think they are fooling folks about their agenda. This particilar poster is either a BC or Syracuse fan, and most likely has had other handles.

Personally, I just call them out for what they are. This poster is pretty frustrated now and will show up with another handle pretty soon, but it will be the same constant posting on the same subject matter. Giving them a hard time is kind of fun. Immature? Sure, but still kind of fun.

Reaction Score
Marty - I've been on these boards for years and these types of poster pop up frequently. Their sole purpose is to try to discourage a fanbase that might be disappointed with some aspect of their program - in this case conference affiliation. They hide their allegence, often use multiple handles and actually think they are fooling folks about their agenda. This particilar poster is either a BC or Syracuse fan, and most likely has had other handles.

Personally, I just call them out for what they are. This poster is pretty frustrated now and will show up with another handle pretty soon, but it will be the same constant posting on the same subject matter. Giving them a hard time is kind of fun. Immature? Sure, but still kind of fun.
Every fan base has them... It's annoying though because every thread this clown is on becomes a thread about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom