Be careful what you wish for | The Boneyard

Be careful what you wish for

Reaction Score
Shoehei Ohtani is that guy.

It's late here on the West Coast and my fellow Bone-Yarders are most likely sleeping back east.

I work in San Diego. I live in Riverside County which is fifty miles to the north and Dodgers Country.

Been a Dodgers fan all me bloomin life. I have been taking abuse all week long at work....about how the Friars

were going to do this and that to my beloved Dodgers.

Be careful what you wish for.

To paraphrase Geno long ago....speaking of "THE GOAT" Diana T...."We got Shoehei and you don't!"

Looking forward to a World Series against the Bronx Bombers.

Stay well all.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Shoehei Ohtani is that guy.

It's late here on the West Coast and my fellow Bone-Yarders are most likely sleeping back east.

I work in San Diego. I live in Riverside County which is fifty miles to the north and Dodgers Country.

Been a Dodgers fan all me bloomin life. I have been taking abuse all week long at work....about how the Friars

were going to do this and that to my beloved Dodgers.

Be careful what you wish for.

To paraphrase Geno long ago....speaking of "THE GOAT" Diana T...."We got Shoehei and you don't!"

Looking forward to a World Series against the Bronx Bombers.

Stay well all.
Huge Dodger fan here. I never thought I could ever consider that $700m contract a shrewd deal, but here we are.

All of those years of wasting away in the wilderness with the Angel's were detoxed with that bat flip.

Dodgers v. Yankees would be monumental, though I do believe the Padres are probably the biggest obstacle.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom