BCU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

BCU

Reaction Score
Pretty sure the ACC is not thinking of bringing in UConn for a football game with 3622 fans on national TV.

TJT

Reaction Score
Ok so they’re trying to tell me that there’s only 1000 empty seats. Ok then we just sold out Gampel vs USF with 12,000 people in attendance!! Wow we can make up numbers too! And that’s crazy how they’re 4th in New England. Who are they behind? UConn Providence and URI?

Last couple of seasons - PC, UConn, URI, and then BC

Reaction Score
BC is 5-12 in conference....not a lot for fans to get up for....much less fill an 8,500 seat arena.

And...the photos are taken of folks sitting behind the basket?

If it is like arenas that I have attended...you move to the best open seats....why would you sit in those bad seats?

Do they have "aisle wardens" ro check your tickets/seats?
Yep....football hasn't been great at BC..but they have now had three winning seasons in a row..
You sound like a BC fan. Are you a BC fan? Listen Buddy, this is the thread where we schit on BC, got it?

Reaction Score
Ah kind of looks like the Rent on a football Saturday. What do they say about living in glass houses and throwing stones?
I would go to more games if it meant going to games against Miami, FSU, Notre Dame, Cuse, BC etc. Is there anyone - even a non UConn football but football fan in general who wouldn't?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
You sound like a BC fan. Are you a BC fan? Listen Buddy, this is the thread where we schit on BC, got it?

He’s a FSU fan who likes telling us how we should feel about other schools.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
you take the victories where you get them.

Agreed. If I can't enjoy UCONN's success, at least I can revel in others' failures.

Reaction Score
Not that it matters to the main point of this thread but since a BC undergraduate neighbor of our's has been home this week I am pretty sure they are on spring break.

Reaction Score
I understand the schadenfreund.....

And, I know rivalries...if it makes you feel better, you go for it.

I have always hated having BC in the ACC....

But I don't feel about them like I do the Florida lizards.

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Not that it matters to the main point of this thread but since a BC undergraduate neighbor of our's has been home this week I am pretty sure they are on spring break.
Is she cute?

Reaction Score
Indeed they are.

Reaction Score
BC is 5-12 in conference....not a lot for fans to get up for....much less fill an 8,500 seat arena.

And...the photos are taken of folks sitting behind the basket?

If it is like arenas that I have attended...you move to the best open seats....why would you sit in those bad seats?

Do they have "aisle wardens" ro check your tickets/seats?
I mean we suck this year in a worse conference and I guarantee you if we played UNC it would be 14k+ easy at the XL center. That’s the difference between us and the little whimpy step sister in Chestnut Hill.

Reaction Score
I mean we suck this year in a worse conference and I guarantee you if we played UNC it would be 14k+ easy at the XL center. That’s the difference between us and the little whimpy step sister in Chestnut Hill.

Yes....the facts are that, last season, according to the NCAA, UConn averaged about 50% more than Boston in attendance...

Boston....5,160
UConn....7,829

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/m_basketball_RB/2019/Attendance.pdf

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104