BC vs. FSU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

BC vs. FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Top 10, league game, early season, BC going in undefeated. FSU brand. Surely this was a sellout. Right?

I started the attendance discussion for Yawk.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I don't know.. I think a poll of Uconn football fans would exchange Connecticut's Addazio, Brown for Uconn's Diaco in a heartbeat. I'd be amazed if we found out differently.
This post is almost as bad as your Thunder Chickens looked last night. Long before the injury.
It's game day. Go troll elsewhere. You can keep Addazio and his minions. We're just beginning to understand the process.

Reaction Score
As fun as it is to bash a BCU guy ... I'm not too big to admit I miss Don Brown's defense. It was fun watch. But as far as Addazio? Not really all that interested.

Reaction Score
Addazio has done a nice job at BC and Don Brown's defense looked very good last night. That BC does not sell out games like this tells a lot about their ceiling.

That Yawkee is back posting incessantly on our UCONN board immediately after a BC game is probably indicative of a less than enriching social life.

Reaction Score
a known anti Semite on the field
After the incident, he sang at the Anti Defamation League annual dinner, who accepted his explanation and apology. No need to smear the man any further.

Reaction Score
Btw - full display of BC arrogance on display with this post. Strutting in to a UConn board, claiming to know the mind of a UConn fan, and that they aspire to be like BC. Smh.

I am not " arrogant " and it was not me that called another poster here " a crazy person " for their opinion on this FSU- BC thread either. I merely disagreed with the poster above that thinks that Addazio is not a good Head Football Coach based upon what he has done so far at BC in his limited time so far there. I also stated that I disagreed with the assessment that the majority of Uconn Football fans would not exchange Addazio and Brown for Diaco and his staff TODAY if they could. I think if this was put to a poll on the New Haven Register or the Hartford Courant you would find that most Uconn football fans would agree with me on this too. If you think otherwise, you are not " a crazy person ", nor " arrogant". You are merely someone that disagrees with me ( and most likely, most other Uconn football fans too ) on this particular point. No more, no less.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yawkee, give it a rest. It's a gorgeous Sat. and UCONN fans have a game today.

Be a respectful visitor and just give it a rest.

Reaction Score
Addazio biggest accomplishment is teaching Aaron Hernadez that a man's word is worth nothing.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I am not " arrogant " and it was not me that called another poster here " a crazy person " for their opinion on this FSU- BC thread either. I merely disagreed with the poster above that thinks that Addazio is not a good Head Football Coach based upon what he has done so far at BC in his limited time so far there. I also stated that I disagreed with the assessment that the majority of Uconn Football fans would not exchange Addazio and Brown for Diaco and his staff TODAY if they could. I think if this was put to a poll on the New Haven Register or the Hartford Courant you would find that most Uconn football fans would agree with me on this too. If you think otherwise, you are not " a crazy person ", nor " arrogant". You are merely someone that disagrees with me ( and most likely, most other Uconn football fans too ) on this particular point. No more, no less.

I'm not exactly Johhny Diaco and I wouldn't trade.

I think Addazio is pretty good but Diaco is doing things in recruiting that are incredibly encouraging.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
I think if this was put to a poll on the New Haven Register or the Hartford Courant you would find that most Uconn football fans would agree with me on this too.

I don't know why you keep claiming to know how "most" UConn fans would vote in a poll, but your opinion on the matter is dubious to say the least. Speaking solely for myself, I would vote exactly the opposite of how "most" UConn fans would, in your view, vote.

Reaction Score
Yawkee, give it a rest. It's a gorgeous Sat. and UCONN fans have a game today.

Be a respectful visitor and just give it a rest.
Yes, its a beautiful New England day, and I'll be rooting for my 2nd favorite N.E. team today to beat Mizzou. I will continue to be respectful in my comments with other posters on here as I have always been. Enjoy your day and the game as well.

Reaction Score
. Speaking solely for myself, I would vote exactly the opposite of how "most" UConn fans would, in your view, vote.
Thats called diversity of thought. I probably don't share the majority position on some things with BC fans either. One read of this board and its clear that even among the hard core Uconn football fans there are oftentimes disagreements on things. Its how we handle those disagreements with others with contrarian viewpoints from our own however that defines us, imo.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yes, its a beautiful New England day, and I'll be rooting for my 2nd favorite N.E. team today to beat Mizzou. I will continue to be respectful in my comments with other posters on here as I have always been. Enjoy your day and the game as well.

I don't know about most UConn fans but I prefer my trolls to own it instead of pretending they are 'respectful'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom