BC vs. FSU | The Boneyard

BC vs. FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On tv looks like the corners of BC's stadium look empty. That's embarrassing to have a top 10 ranked opponent and not sell out!!!

Reaction Score
kelseypup said:
On tv looks like the corners of BC's stadium look empty. That's embarrassing to have a top 10 ranked opponent and not sell out!!!

Not even close to a sellout.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Not surprising. They didn't sell out last year's game against USC either.

Reaction Score
Don Brown's D is looking stout. Addazio's O is looking lost. Sounds familiar.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Glad to see that moments after welcoming a known anti Semite on the field, BC turns it over for six.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Amazed people think Addazio is a good coach. Amazed.

Reaction Score
Amazed people think Addazio is a good coach. Amazed.

I don't know.. I think a poll of Uconn football fans would exchange Connecticut's Addazio, Brown for Uconn's Diaco in a heartbeat. I'd be amazed if we found out differently.

Reaction Score
I don't know.. I think a poll of Uconn football fans would exchange Connecticut's Addazio, Brown for Uconn's Diaco in a heartbeat. I'd be amazed if we found out differently.

As it stands today, not a chance, not even close .

Reaction Score
As it stands today, not a chance, not even close .

Why not start a poll, and ask this very question ? ie " Given a choice do you wish Addazio was the football head coach or have Diaco ? " I believe the response would be forAddazio than Diaco. And if it was asked of Uconn football fans the same question in the Hartford Courant or the New Haven Register, the response would likewise be Addazio, in my opinion. His entire OL is all completely new this season, and with a QB playing his first real snap in a real game vs. Florida State for the first time tonite. The difference in the game was a fumbled BC turnover late in the 4th for a late FSU TD. BC's QB went out then on an injury that looks to be seasaon ending. But BC has another stellar defense, and it was Daz that hired Brown lest we forget ( essential component of a Head Coaches job responsibility ).

Last edited:

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score

Nope. BD is different..and he hasn't proven himself yet, but I think he is a good guy and has integrity. I think Addazio is a bit slimy. And Brown's defense can be fun to watch, but it is feast or famine.

I would take BD in a heartbeat.

Reaction Score
Nope. BD is different..

I would take BD in a heartbeat.
I do understand that, and did hear you say it the first time. My only point is that I believe that you are most likely in the minority on this , thats all.. I believe that given a choice, the majority of Uconn football fans would prefer Connecticut born and raised Addazio to be Uconn's Head Football Coach right now.... over that of Bob Diaco. I suppose we'll never really know without such a poll question here, and/ or in the Courant, Register. So its a question thats just mere guesswork on what other Uconn Football fans would prefer as their Head Football Coach, given a choice between both of these Head Football Coaches.

Reaction Score
Addazio has a track record. Diaco does not. Lets wait til he does have, like the end of his second season.

Thats fair enough. I was only responding to the poster saying that TODAY he'd prefer to have Diaco over Addazio, thats all. I have no idea what the future might look like when we might want to do a future poll on this question sometime in the future.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
You are way, way off.

Addazio instead of Pasqualoni? Yes, but the timing didn't work out on that.

Addazio instead of Diaco? You are a crazy person.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Btw - full display of BC arrogance on display with this post. Strutting in to a UConn board, claiming to know the mind of a UConn fan, and that they aspire to be like BC. Smh.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Why not start a poll, and ask this very question ? ie " Given a choice do you wish Addazio was the football head coach or have Diaco ? " I believe the response would be forAddazio than Diaco. And if it was asked of Uconn football fans the same question in the Hartford Courant or the New Haven Register, the response would likewise be Addazio, in my opinion. His entire OL is all completely new this season, and with a QB playing his first real snap in a real game vs. Florida State for the first time tonite. The difference in the game was a fumbled BC turnover late in the 4th for a late FSU TD. BC's QB went out then on an injury that looks to be seasaon ending. But BC has another stellar defense, and it was Daz that hired Brown lest we forget ( essential component of a Head Coaches job responsibility ).
go post on a bc board, you can give yourself likes...

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Nowhere else to post this observation, but FSU is going nowhere with Golsen at QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom