BC roll call | The Boneyard

BC roll call

Reaction Score
+1

Currently watching Maine vs UMass at Fenway on NESN. Field looks in subpar shape for football - they filled in the infield with some makeshift grass/dirt/sand combo. (Longterm weather forecast is calling for showers and in the 40s next Saturday night - could make for rough footing for the players).

Fenway’s not exactly a natural fit for football. TV angles look weird for this game. Hope the sightlines are ok in person. I’m in right field next week.

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
+1

Currently watching Maine vs UMass at Fenway on NESN. Field looks in subpar shape for football - they filled in the infield with some makeshift grass/dirt/sand combo. (Longterm weather forecast is calling for showers and in the 40s next Saturday night - could make for rough footing for the players).

Fenway’s not exactly a natural fit for football. TV angles look weird for this game. Hope the sightlines are ok in person. I’m in right field next week.
Field looks rough. I think there was a game last night too. UMass pants look more like what girls wear to the gym than football pants.

Reaction Score
My buddy rents a floor of a house in Cambridge...he’s a BC grad but will likely be rooting for the huskies
I calL BS. Name any Uconn grad that would root for BC. People ar fiercely loyal to the alma mater.

Maybe, and that is a big maybe, in BB.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I calL BS. Name any Uconn grad that would root for BC. People ar fiercely loyal to the alma mater.

Maybe, and that is a big maybe, in BB.
He grew up in CT rooting for the huskies and only really follows BC hockey

Reaction Score
He grew up in CT rooting for the huskies and only really follows BC hockey
What year did he graduate? During Spaziani years, I can buy it. Challenge johim with a money bet and absorb amout of points. He will show his clors.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
What year did he graduate? During Spaziani years, I can buy it. Challenge johim with a money bet and absorb amout of points. He will show his clors.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Sold my four on stub hub this week, got above face.

Reaction Score
+1

Watch Fenway Park’s baseball diamond transform into a football field

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Going &bringing three people with me. Had to do a lot of juggling to free up the weekend but it didn't feel right when I considered selling the tickets I bought months ago.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom