BC Group Tickets | Page 2 | The Boneyard

BC Group Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We are down to just nine seats left on Bus #3 to BC- act now to make sure your group gets a spot! Bus #4 isn't guaranteed AND prices go up once these nine seats are sold. Visit our website to buy packages: www.cfbtravel.com. We also have non-ticket bus options if you've already bought game tickets so that you can join us on the fun ride up!

For those that are heading up on their own, we still have plenty of game tickets right next to the UConn visitor's section for $7/ticket less! Join the other 365 people who are already in our group!

We also have a limited amount of space at our on-campus, BC-catered tailgate. BC hosts a tailgate a short walk from Alumni Stadium before every game and stops selling tailgates at 500 total people so act fast to guarantee your spot (we've already sold 186)!

Reaction Score
Are you selling just tickets to the game? We have our own transportation and pre-game tailgate but are looking for tickets and would like to sit with other UConn fans.

Did you end up getting any type of group rate at a hotel like for previous games? We are currently figuring out what hotel to stay at.

Reaction Score
Are you selling just tickets to the game? We have our own transportation and pre-game tailgate but are looking for tickets and would like to sit with other UConn fans.

Did you end up getting any type of group rate at a hotel like for previous games? We are currently figuring out what hotel to stay at.
We do have tickets to just the game- $28/ticket on the website. We have a group rate under Connecticut Football Fans at the Newton Marriott- not sure what the rate was since it's been so long but here's a link to it: Boston College Group Hotel Rate

Reaction Score
Down to five seats left on bus #3; hurry before prices go up once we start filling bus #4! Up to 378 tickets sold.

Reaction Score
LAST GUARANTEED CHANCE FOR SEATS ON THE BUS. I need to make a go/no-go decision on adding the 4th bus in the next few days before I lose access to it- need to make final payment on bus #4 by the end of next week to give the bus company enough time to sell it to someone else.

Group tickets- I have received the first order of 312 and am waiting on the balance (100) and tailgate tickets (226) to allocate/send out all at once. Order now to ensure that you get tailgate tickets prior to the game- I don't think I'll take orders much longer to be sure that I have enough time to turn everything around.

Reaction Score
Quick update-
We are now on four buses. We still have BC bus packages, tickets and tailgates available for sale.

Section L now has 424 UConn fans in it and our tailgate is up to 238 people! If you want to join us, add to your purchase or have anyone else join your group, please make sure you do so by the end of next week- I plan on shipping the game and tailgate tickets out next weekend by mail to the address provided at checkout. If you want to be seated with another group that ordered or will order, please let me know (ryan@cfbtravel.com).

Tickets/tailgates ordered after November 10 will need to be picked up at BC's will call by the person who orders them.

Also, as a reminder, BC stops selling tailgates once it reaches 500 people; we are almost half of that right now so you need to act soon to be guaranteed access to the tailgate.

If you haven't already, be sure to join our mailing list (http://www.cfbtravel.com/mailinglist) to stay informed on our future away/bowl trips, tickets and hotel blocks.

Look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks. In the meantime, GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
FLASH SALE!
Our group for the BC game has grown and crossed over into a new ticket price category with BC and I'm passing the savings onto you! Visit our website at www.cfbtravel.com to purchase.

Bus packages purchased today and tomorrow will be $100 each, down from the normal $125 package price. Tickets purchased today and tomorrow will be $20 each, down from the previous $28.

Tailgates are still on sale for $25 each. Tailgate and ticket orders received after tomorrow will need to be picked up at Will Call at BC.

See everyone at the Rent tonight! Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
FLASH SALE!
Our group for the BC game has grown and crossed over into a new ticket price category with BC and I'm passing the savings onto you! Visit our website at www.cfbtravel.com to purchase.

Bus packages purchased today and tomorrow will be $100 each, down from the normal $125 package price. Tickets purchased today and tomorrow will be $20 each, down from the previous $28.

Tailgates are still on sale for $25 each. Tailgate and ticket orders received after tomorrow will need to be picked up at Will Call at BC.

See everyone at the Rent tonight! Go Huskies!
No offense but this sucks for those of us who paid months in advance. Not trying to sound ungrateful, I appreciate that you're running this offer and I hope you get more people to buy in but it still sucks. I understand that things change. I personally only lost $24 off this (3 game tix) but some people are probably hitting $100+ lost.

Reaction Score
No offense but this sucks for those of us who paid months in advance. Not trying to sound ungrateful, I appreciate that you're running this offer and I hope you get more people to buy in but it still sucks. I understand that things change. I personally only lost $24 off this (3 game tix) but some people are probably hitting $100+ lost.

Welcome to UConn Football

Reaction Score

Dan, two things:
First and foremost, I'm trying to generate fan interest in a team that's now 3-7 for a game against a .500 team where StubHub tickets are selling for $15 or less. I reached out to BC to help me try and sell some and generate more interest and they came through; I could have been a dick, kept the $28 price and hoped to sell some at that price but I'm more interested in getting people to the game and having a bigger group of UConn fans there. Until today, I hadn't sold anything meaningful in the ticket block in weeks and it's very discouraging to think you're upset over that.
Second, you still saved money by buying with me. The UConn ticket office was selling tickets for $35 each on top of a $10 order charge so for your three tickets, you'd have paid $115 and instead you paid $84.80. If I wasn't able to get the discount from BC, I wouldn't be doing this; they wouldn't be offering it if they were having no trouble selling tickets themselves. UConn does the same thing all the time, do you get upset at them when they discount tickets to get more people in the door?

This is all in the spirit of generating interest in the program. I've cut ticket costs and am passing savings along to get more people to come.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
FWIW yes season ticket holders should be annoyed when UConn dumps tickets at lower prices late out of despiration. It might be part of the reason why there are so few...

Reaction Score
Dan, two things:
First and foremost, I'm trying to generate fan interest in a team that's now 3-7 for a game against a .500 team where StubHub tickets are selling for $15 or less. I reached out to BC to help me try and sell some and generate more interest and they came through; I could have been a dick, kept the $28 price and hoped to sell some at that price but I'm more interested in getting people to the game and having a bigger group of UConn fans there. Until today, I hadn't sold anything meaningful in the ticket block in weeks and it's very discouraging to think you're upset over that.
Second, you still saved money by buying with me. The UConn ticket office was selling tickets for $35 each on top of a $10 order charge so for your three tickets, you'd have paid $115 and instead you paid $84.80. If I wasn't able to get the discount from BC, I wouldn't be doing this; they wouldn't be offering it if they were having no trouble selling tickets themselves. UConn does the same thing all the time, do you get upset at them when they discount tickets to get more people in the door?

This is all in the spirit of generating interest in the program. I've cut ticket costs and am passing savings along to get more people to come.
Again bro, I'm not angry with you. I get its all business. Just a disgruntled fan that's venting here about the overall state of UConn football. And actually, I might need 4 more game tix. When's the last minute that I can order 4 more and guarantee that the seats are all together (first 3 and last 4)?

Reaction Score
No worries I think we're all frustrated by the performance. Thanks for ordering the other four tickets- I'm in the office now sending everyone who ordered their tickets/tailgates tonight so you should get them this week by mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom