BC game start time -- 1pm (ACCNetworkExtra - ESPN3 - WatchESPN) | The Boneyard

BC game start time -- 1pm (ACCNetworkExtra - ESPN3 - WatchESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From ACC:
20.jpg

Reaction Score
BC Football ‏@BCFootball 6m
The #BCEagles will host UConn at 1 p.m. on Nov. 19 on Senior Day. And we will retire@M_Ryan02's jersey at halftime!
Eagles Host Connecticut at 1 p.m. in Final Home Game

>>The 2016 senior class will be honored in its final home game before the start of the game. Former BC quarterback and current Atlanta Falcons signal caller Matt Ryan will see his jersey retired in a halftime ceremony.<<

UConn Football ‏@UConnFootball 4m 4 minutes ago
Game at @BCFootball on 11/19 will start at 1 p,m. on @ACCNetworkExtra ESPN3 WatchESPN #UConnNation

Last edited:

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Yeah, becuase why wait until 7PM to see us get our a$$es handed to us on national TV?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The most frustrating thing about this season might be that this game is being played in it. I was so looking forward to going up to Boston, watching our guys take out a bit of AAC frustration against a very bad team, then making a double-dip to BU for the hockey game. This game would've been a *great* opportunity for UConn fans to demonstrate its reach in the northeast by bringing a good crowd to their place, but we'll be very fortunate to have 100 fans there now. I've been trying to muster up the enthusiasm to still go but it's VERY difficult to knowing full well that we likely won't score more than once and we will likely lose in a completely non-compete fashion...like the last 2 games. I have no idea what ACC Network Extra is but I'm pretty sure that I don't have it and, to be honest, I don't care.

At this point, I am not even convinced that next year's home rematch against BC will be a sell-out. Not with this staff and this coaching philosophy.

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
Did anybody receive their tickets from UConn yet?

Reaction Score
... but we'll be very fortunate to have 100 fans there now.

I get the sentiment I guess but it's not quite that bad. From just a few weeks ago. Not sure how many tickets UConn has distributed itself.
Quick update- We are now on four buses. We still have BC bus packages, tickets and tailgates available for sale. Section L now has 424 UConn fans in it and our tailgate is up to 238 people! !

Reaction Score
Does anyone seriously think getting 500 people to drive an hour is a sign that we even belong in a P5 conference?

Reaction Score
I don't care how the team has played this season. I've been waiting for this game since the fall of 04'. I'll be there next Saturday, and won't be coming home with anything less the a UConn victory. Join me or not, we're getting the W.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I don't care how bad we've been. I just wanna beat the snot out of BC. Hell, I don't care if we just win by a point. I wanna win this game so bad. I don't have high hopes but I'll be there with hopefully a whole heck of a lot of UConn fans. I really hope those that bought tickets aren't gonna back out. It's not that long of a drive and how long have we all been pining for this game to happen? Let's go UConn!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
We still had several thousand fans at the Army game at Yankee Stadium Fiasco's first year during an equally awful season. I might still go just because I was really looking forward to seeing my friend in Boston.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Does anyone seriously think getting 500 people to drive an hour is a sign that we even belong in a P5 conference?
Maybe. Maybe not. Really dumb question. But here's a sign that you're a tool.
uratool.png

Reaction Score
I don't care how the team has played this season. I've been waiting for this game since the fall of 04'. I'll be there next Saturday, and won't be coming home with anything less the a UConn victory. Join me or not, we're getting the W.
Fly the W...............like it..

Reaction Score
I wonder what this means for the bus times. Arrive in Boston by 9 would mean... leaving Wallingford by like... 6:30 am?

Reaction Score
I wonder what this means for the bus times. Arrive in Boston by 9 would mean... leaving Wallingford by like... 6:30 am?
Just about to email everyone; 7am or 7:30 depending if you have other members at the West Farms stop (7am from Wallingford) or Manchester (7:30am from Wallingford). Tailgate opens 3 hours before so we are getting there at 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom