BC coaching search: Blauds sez it's down to 3 | The Boneyard

BC coaching search: Blauds sez it's down to 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Living vicariously through our evil neighbors to the north. Very interesting that 2 of the 3 are . . . wait for it . . . the ND offensive line coach. . . and the ND defensive coordinator!

http://ajerseyguy.com/

Reaction Score
Couple of points:
1) It's the New Orleans Saints OL coach, not ND's. He's the guy who took over while their interim coach was suspended
2) Blauds is just stealing his list from message boards & blogs. Reality is this has been a very tight lipped search opposed to a GDF search. Also, with Gene & Spaz fired, Blauds doesn't have sources within the program anymore.
3) Sounds like it's Diaco's job to lose if Golden says no.

Can we stop raging on Blads? The guy has been money so far this year, from the BC blackball to the Louisville vote.

He got there first.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Is Golden being considered for other openings because the NCAA is about to hit Miami with the ban hammer? I've seen his name attached to a few schools.

Reaction Score
Is Golden being considered for other openings because the NCAA is about to hit Miami with the ban hammer? I've seen his name attached to a few schools.

He'd be GREAT for us

Reaction Score
Not going to comment on the Blauds thing. The guy throws so much aginst a wall, some of it is bound to stick.

The tight lipped is in relation to a GDF search where we knew every candidate, when they were coming in, etc.

He speculates. When he speculates, he's saying he's guessing.

When he says, "I have a source," he is quoting someone. He did it with DeFlipper, he did it last week with the Louisville vote.

He is doing it here again with BC's coaching hire.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

Reaction Score

When he says, "I have a source," he is quoting someone. He did it with DeFlipper, he did it last week with the Louisville vote.

Because within 60 minutes, Blauds has tweeted that one of his 3 is not a finalist anymore. He is famously lazy as a reporter. That is why he is a blogger now with no more cache than the dude, huskyfandan or mhver.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
200-fingers-crossed.jpg

Please le P be the third candidate, please let P be the third candidate, please let P.....

Reaction Score

He was so 100% correct on this one I will never suggest that he is lazy or that you are infallible again. Everyone of his finalists is wrong and he never even speculated on this one. Trust what he writes if you want but I will never believe him.

Reaction Score
He was so 100% correct on this one I will never suggest that he is lazy or that you are infallible again. Everyone of his finalists is wrong and he never even speculated on this one. Trust what he writes if you want but I will never believe him.

You said the same stuff last week and you were wrong.

Reaction Score
Because within 60 minutes, Blauds has tweeted that one of his 3 is not a finalist anymore. He is famously lazy as a reporter. That is why he is a blogger now with no more cache than the dude, huskyfandan or mhver.

People ragged on the guy last week for saying, per internal sources, Louisville jumped ahead of UConn and was one vote shy.

Did he not tweet that first? Long before anyone else had that?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Good hire for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member