BC -21½ v. UConn | The Boneyard

BC -21½ v. UConn

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
BC has played darn good down the stretch. Almost beat a solid NC State team without their starting QB, clobbered FSU and UVA. AJ Dillon is looking like a top running back in the ACC. We lost to an awful BC team last year by 30, albeit we were worse at that point than we are now (I think). It's not too far off, but I think the weather neutralizes things. I'm hoping it can be a 10 point game.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
BC has played darn good down the stretch. Almost beat a solid NC State team without their starting QB, clobbered FSU and UVA. AJ Dillon is looking like a top running back in the ACC. We lost to an awful BC team last year by 30, albeit we were worse at that point than we are now (I think). It's not too far off, but I think the weather neutralizes things. I'm hoping it can be a 10 point game.
I can’t decide if the wet turf helps or hurts us in our pursuit of Dillon.

Reaction Score
21 points is a wide spread. Not sure how I feel about this because BC does not play the same style of offense that UConn has been exposed to all year. I know their defense has been playing great, but we also have Arkeel back on offense...

Tulsa has a similar but better offense than BC (they average more yards/game and more rushing yards/game) and we stopped them for 3 quarters before they started throwing the ball on us in the 4th quarter.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Second easiest money of the year.

Look at the stats from the NCState game after the QB went down. Look at the play by play. They became one dimensional. They scored only on a short field. They bogged down. One dimensional teams never win big.

Last week was easy money. This week is also easy money. That spread will come in before the kickoff. If you are a degenerate, take the spread now. This will be a low scoring game and will be no more than 7 when it is done.

Reaction Score
21 points is a wide spread. Not sure how I feel about this because BC does not play the same style of offense that UConn has been exposed to all year. I know their defense has been playing great, but we also have Arkeel back on offense...

Tulsa has a similar but better offense than BC (they average more yards/game and more rushing yards/game) and we stopped them for 3 quarters before they started throwing the ball on us in the 4th quarter.

Didn’t Newsome play last year? How did he do?

Reaction Score
The team had quit on Diaco by the time of the BC game last year. They did not want to be there and wanted the season over. How anyone performed last year is irrelevant.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
All you need to know is Diaco called for a fake FG on 4th and 18 midway through the 1st Quarter down 7-0.

Most humiliating experience Ive had as a fan. Surrounded by BC fans stunned by bobs idiocy and I just had to sit there

Reaction Score
The team had quit on Diaco by the time of the BC game last year. They did not want to be there and wanted the season over. How anyone performed last year is irrelevant.
We also had a WR as our starting QB last year AND our offensive coordinator from that game is now a WR coach at a program that runs a triple option (not sure how much coaching goes into the WR at Army!)

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
If you are a degenerate, take the spread now. This will be a low scoring game and will be no more than 7 when it is done.

You should be right, but right now I'm seeing 87% sentiment for BC at -21.5! Regardless, I've already locked in +21.5 just in case the number goes down.

I'm seeing a ML of +1050, which is hard to ignore. Don't think we will win, but we COULD win, and that's an awfully nice return...

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I think UConn surprises the world, okay at least New England and wins the game. Why because BC strength is running the ball and they lost the quarterback is out for the game which helps UConn, and the weather is suppose to be tough with rain. Does it help UConn, I am not a 100% sure but I still think the is the stone cold upset of the year.

Why because Carl says so
upload_2017-11-14_22-43-33.png

BC goes down that is my Cold Stone Lock of the Century

Reaction Score
If we can string together at least 4 mediocre quarters of D (not done yet), don't have Newsome run on critical short yardage up the middle, and Pindell is reasonably accurate, we have a shot.

Reaction Score
It starts with trying to score on that tough BC defense. They have played a much tougher schedule than us. I don't know if we can physically be competitive with BC. This could be another Mizzou. BC has a lot of speed on both sides of the ball, but a wet field can neutralize that advantage. Last year we got physically destroyed.

Reaction Score
TheNY Daily news and Post have the O/U at 49.5 this morning...UConn still getting 21.5.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Public sentiment is beginning to drift toward UConn -- that +21.5 is going to move soon.

Reaction Score
The weather is not going to be good, Which will really hinder UConn’s passing game. UConn cannot run the ball. BC is very physical and will just dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. BC 24 - UConn 6 in a ground and pound game.

Reaction Score
Second easiest money of the year.

Look at the stats from the NCState game after the QB went down. Look at the play by play. They became one dimensional. They scored only on a short field. They bogged down. One dimensional teams never win big.

Last week was easy money. This week is also easy money. That spread will come in before the kickoff. If you are a degenerate, take the spread now. This will be a low scoring game and will be no more than 7 when it is done.

You were saying.....

Reaction Score
You were saying.....
Win some, lose some. It’s gambling. I’m so good at it that I have to keep working full time.

And BC was one dimensional. That dimension went for 350 yards.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom