BB!!! | The Boneyard

BB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Got 20 minutes yesterday, third highest on the team. Her blossoming talents may not be apparent to some posters on this board, but they're clearly appreciated by the man whose voice counts most!! This team has so many weapons it's hard to focus on any one player, but this kid is explosive and a true contibutor, not just a fill-in to mark time while others get a breather!

Reaction Score
Got 20 minutes yesterday, third highest on the team. Her blossoming talents may not be apparent to some posters on this board, but they're clearly appreciated by the man whose voice counts most!! This team has so many weapons it's hard to focus on any one player, but this kid is explosive and a true contibutor, not just a fill-in to mark time while others get a breather!

Read the game thread.......lotsa positive BB comments.

Reaction Score
Brianna is just reverting to the form she showed in high school...a real disruptive force!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
She is really playing well right now. Big turnaround. Lovin' it.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I had high hopes for her last year, and for whatever reason, they weren't fulfilled. This year she looks like a different player. Go BB!

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I HOPE she sticks with it. This would be wonderful. We are going to have two great teams to mix and match. What a joy!

Reaction Score
Last night there were 3 (at least) spectacular athletic moves by BB that made me wish I had on command slow motion replay - - 2 steals and a baseline drive for a score that seemed to happen in a nanosecond. Visions of the quickness of Michael Jordan entered my mind on that baseline drive. Downright scary if you're an opposing team. What a transformation from last year. A really nice and inspiring story!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I had high hopes for her last year, and for whatever reason, they weren't fulfilled. This year she looks like a different player. Go BB!
Completely different.

Did I see you with a banner in the V.I's last night?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Completely different.

I certainly did. Made sure that SNY would focus on it too.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Completely different.

Yes, that was us. Glad to hear it made the tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom