OT: - BB or What | The Boneyard

OT: BB or What

WTF no UConn BB for a few days so What do we do?

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Trying to consume less this year. 2020 (2019, 2018, 2017... 2016) was the year of the bender.

My kid and I are going to kick it back and watch some games.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Finishing up light week of work.

Been doing 60 min of cardio each day and some light free weights.

Spent 45 minutes trying to find something to watch on TV last night. Contestants on prime time Price Is Right have no idea how to bid to get off contestant row and on to the stage. Ended up watching men's skeleton on NBCSN. Didn't realized I watched the replay of Providence v. Marquette for about 20 min.

Will hit the bottle good tomorrow night through Sunday.

Gonna whack some white balls around some dormant grass fields this weekend.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Wife and I are trying for semi-dry January. No booze Monday-Thursday. So far, so good. Exercise is mainly Peloton and long walks with the dog. Entertainment- books - I just finished Valentine and I'm halfway through Missionaries. Movies - Sound of Metal, Ma Raineys Black Bottom, First Cow, Mank, Small Axe. TV - we finished all of Fargo, Queens Gambit, Schitt's Creek, The Crown. Music - just waiting for the venues to reopen. Food - my wife is an excellent cook so my job is prep chopper. Although I think I've mastered salmon on the grill. Skin side down for 7-8 minutes at 500, flip, 1-2 minutes to char topside. Weather has been very tolerable in Chicago this winter so we make sure we get outside everyday. We bought a patio heater and a fire table and we'll do some weekend drinking next to those on our deck.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
One of the best things that ever happened to me is that I became a true soccer fan over the last 16 years. Not just games almost every day, good games every day. Today we have Arsenal-Palace and Real Madrid- Athletic Club.

Reaction Score
One of the best things that ever happened to me is that I became a true soccer fan over the last 16 years. Not just games almost every day, good games every day. Today we have Arsenal-Palace and Real Madrid- Athletic Club.
Sunday is a pretty good lineup this week. I love EPL Saturdays and Sundays.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Well, a bit more vino and vodka tonight than anticipated, but que sera, sera.

OTOH, son asked if I could do 4 sets of 15 reps of bicep curls with 25 lbs weights and that is done too.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Well, a bit more vino and vodka tonight than anticipated, but que sera, sera.

OTOH, son asked if I could do 4 sets of 15 reps of bicep curls with 25 lbs weights and that is done too.
u need an efficiency tip. wine? weights? why duplicate?
Bottle_sizes_B_long.jpg

im thinking that methuselah size should be around 25 lbs, which begs the question, 'if you build a wine room, but call it a weight room, will the irs recognize it as some kind of home health deduction?'

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom