Baylor Women's Basketball Forum | The Boneyard

Baylor Women's Basketball Forum

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I don't post there frequently but I was aware they were merging with SicEm365 (although it happened much quicker than I realized) is anyone else from here going to keep their accounts there? I rarely post; but like to have a presencs in 5-10 boards so I can keep up to date with what is going on with each fan base.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I don't post there frequently but I was aware they were merging with SicEm365 (although it happened much quicker than I realized) is anyone else from here going to keep their accounts there? I rarely post; but like to have a presencs in 5-10 boards so I can keep up to date with what is going on with each fan base.
I'm going to try.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I have enjoyed the Baylor Board over the years - they are well regulated and usually the discussions are very solid with not a lot of disruptive posting like some boards. It has been fun to join in discussions around the games between Baylor and Uconn as well - fairly solid respect for Uconn and Geno and for Uconn players as well.

Don't visit often during the summer as the doldrums hit and there is not much being posted - hadn't realized they had merged.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I haven't signed up yet since it is so slow there in the off-season. I check for recruiting news but I don't post as the threads are not very relevant until the season begins.

I just keep checking to see that Na'Lyssa Smith and Queen Egbo have committed. I hear that Smith has moved her announcement date to early September. It is being rumored that Baylor has two "silent commits," whatever that is supposed to mean. To me a "silent" commit is no commit.

Reaction Score
Hello Boneyarders, The merger of Sic'em365 and Baylorfans is going to solve some problems, but not all. Sic'em is where most of us went to pay for a private Board that was uncluttered by the riff-raff of many bfans posters.

And while the Sic'em site has freeboards for multiple sports, including wbb, the three Board owners (good guys that they are) started that site as a recruiting site for football and men's bball. They are not anti- wbb. It's just not in the wheelhouse of why they are building the Sic'em site.

All baylorfans posters have been moved over to the freeboard on Sic'em, so as in a previouly caution I think I may have sounded several years ago--Baylorfans does NOT represent the fair-minded, knowledgeable fan bases of Baylor. A few good guys remain among them; but not too many. Part of our hope for the Sic'em site is that the financials will now allow for more moderation of the free boards and we hope that can keep the small-mindedness to a minimum.

Welcome to Sic'em free site (or we'd also be glad to have you on the Premium Board. But even if you sign up for a free trial on the Premium board, you should expect to see WAY more football and men's bball stuff.

See you guys in November. (baylorprof here; "SSadler" on Sic'em)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I signed up for the free board. I enjoyed the WBB board and it took me some time to figure out that it was merged into sic'em365. Personally other than WBB I couldn't care less about the rest of the board but it seems to be the only way to get the Baylor slant.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
it would be nice if a link of the board was posted here for others who may not know where to start with a google search

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom