Baylor vs W. Kentucky (2-15 Seeds) | The Boneyard

Baylor vs W. Kentucky (2-15 Seeds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Is it just me or do Peck and Ward seem unimpressed that a 15 seed is still hanging with a 2 in the second half?
In fact if you just listened to them talk and didn't know the score you might think Baylor was winning this in a blowout. Amazing lack of respect for W.KY

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Well when I posted this it was only a 4 point lead. Now it's up to 11. I must have jinxed the Hilltoppers :confused:

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I can't believe Baylor isn't blowing them out. W. Kentucky has no offense. They just dribble aimlessly around the perimeter.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I was thinking the same thing.

WKU doesnt look like a bad team to me at all.

there 2 stars are a junior and rs freshman (Gooch and Nobles).

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Now Ward just called them Louisville! (Quickly corrected by Peck)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I can't tell which of them is doing the home-cooking thing, but one of them comes across as a real Baylor homer. Peck?

PS. Hate those fluorescent green shoes. Even in high def they bleed and the result is a total picture distortion. Plus I hate green.:D

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
It would have been really entertaining if ESPN had a camera at Kim Mulkey's home so we could see her reactions to what's going on and she is totally unable to control it. I wonder what she's wearing.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
It would have been really entertaining if ESPN had a camera at Kim Mulkey's home so we could see her reactions to what's going on and she is totally unable to control it. I wonder what she's wearing.

That would be entertaining!

Reaction Score
I can't tell which of them is doing the home-cooking thing, but one of them comes across as a real Baylor homer. Peck?

PS. Hate those fluorescent green shoes. Even in high def they bleed and the result is a total picture distortion. Plus I hate green.:D
Peck is such a UTenn homer she's wearing orange working in TBA today - she might as well have just worn a LadyVol uniform

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
So which #2 seed didn't meet the "eye test"? Baylor, um, yup. Stanford, um, yup. Dukies, hey, despite being critically wounded and led by JP, they really took care of business. But yeah, Lincoln's gotta be the weakest region.

Last edited:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
It's so funny that Nina Davis was ranked in the 50s.

Yeah, the ranking services missed the boat on her. After that performance she gets my FOY vote. She just has a "get it done" attitude that cannot be taught. I'm not sure I've enjoyed any other Baylor player more than Davis.

I wonder if Geno recruited her.

Reaction Score
. . . Dukies, hey, despite being critically wouneded and led by JP, they really took care of business. But yeah, Lincoln's gotta be the weakest region.

Dobbs . . . it was Winthrop. Don't get carried away. You know as well as I do that Duke is no
threat to UConn. ;)

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Dobbs . . . it was Winthrop. Don't get carried away. You know as well as I do that Duke is no
threat to UConn. ;)
Um, well yeah, and since they are in that proclaimed critically wounded state they are certainly no threat to anyone. But at least out of the gate the Dukies did what they were expected to do by winning a 40+ margin game. Stanford beat South Dakota by 19 and Baylor won by 13 against their #15 seed teams. Sure maybe those are just warm-up games and margins mean nothing, or maybe they do.

Reaction Score
Um, well yeah, and since they are in that proclaimed critically wounded state they are certainly no threat to anyone. . .

Um, well, perhaps you don't consider a team that has lost it's starting backcourt to be critically
wounded, but I'm guessing you wouldn't get too many folks to agree with you on that score.

As for Duke not being a threat to anyone, I would expect them to be a threat to everyone in the
powerhouse Lincoln region except, of course, UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom