Baylor vs. Texas Tech...I wonder | The Boneyard

Baylor vs. Texas Tech...I wonder

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
if the Texas Tech interim coach pulled the same nonsense on Mulkey after getting whupped by 46 that she did with Carey from WVa...I'd take Mulkey in that fight...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
if the Texas Tech interim coach pulled the same nonsense on Mulkey after getting whupped by 46 that she did with Carey from WVa...I'd take Mulkey in that fight...

I'd put money on the Texas Tech coach.

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
I'd put money on the Texas Tech coach.
yeah, so would I probably but Kim wouldn't back down! I know we disagree about the character issue with her but I really would like to see that handshake...

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
yeah, so would I probably but Kim wouldn't back down! I know we disagree about the character issue with her but I really would like to see that handshake...
I don't know who would win, but I'd pay to see that fight. There ain't a lick a' dog in that Mulkey.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Was a sloppy big win by Baylor.

Cox was not very good. She had a couple of missed shots that were the worst misses I’ve ever seen.

Landrum was awesome. Her shot was on today and she was letting it fly.

Reaction Score
I've never been a Kim Mulkey fan. I think she doesn't get the most out of the tremendous talent that she's had. A great recruiter but there's something missing in the end result. As for who wins the battle of the coaches I'm all in with the TT coach.

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Was a sloppy big win by Baylor.

Cox was not very good. She had a couple of missed shots that were the worst misses I’ve ever seen.

Landrum was awesome. Her shot was on today and she was letting it fly.
ETT-no Chou nor Minnie (aka Richards) what's up? Injured, sick, other?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I've never been a Kim Mulkey fan. I think she doesn't get the most out of the tremendous talent that she's had. A great recruiter but there's something missing in the end result. As for who wins the battle of the coaches I'm all in with the TT coach.
One could argue that she should have won more NC's with Griner et al, but name 3 other coaches with more NCs than her - translation - you can't. Geno and Pat are the only ones. With 2 NC's, she's in elite company and has more NC's than Muffet.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
ETT-no Chou nor Minnie (aka Richards) what's up? Injured, sick, other?

Minor injuries so Mulkey held them out to give them a little rest since there is a short turn-around before tomorrow’s game. She’ll have them out there for the OU game.

Was good to see Juicy Landrum get a chance to show what she can do.

Reaction Score
Nobody technically gets the most from their players except Geno..... I mean at the end of the day some of you act like championships is what decideds that. Then Geno would be about the only coach since UConn has won the like 15 of the last 17 or 18.....(not real numbers)

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Nobody technically gets the most from their players except Geno..... I mean at the end of the day some of you act like championships is what decideds that. Then Geno would be about the only coach since UConn has won the like 15 of the last 17 or 18.....(not real numbers)
Its probably immeasurable, but I actually do think that Geno by some evidence gets "the most" out of his players. But I don't think it is a well defined quantity.

I think it is more evident when coaches don't get what they should out of players. Been a few of them, over the years.

Reaction Score
Its probably immeasurable, but I actually do think that Geno by some evidence gets "the most" out of his players. But I don't think it is a well defined quantity.

I think it is more evident when coaches don't get what they should out of players. Been a few of them, over the years.

Who has gotten more than one National Title over the years with star players? (other than Geno?)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom