Baylor vs Okie Lite Today | The Boneyard

Baylor vs Okie Lite Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Thanks for finding and sharing this link.

I really appreciate the folks at OkSt making this game available on YouTube, but gee, would it be too much to ask for them to put time-and-score up on the screen?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
It's safe to say that the Cowgirls are nowhere near Baylor's league: 46-19 at the half. They are getting completely dominated in the paint, and pretty much everywhere else to boot.

I missed the first few minutes of the game. Did Nina Davis get hurt? Box score shows she started but I haven't seen her since I started watching.

Lauren Cox has shown massive improvement since the start of the season. Chou is also getting good minutes here and making tons of plays.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
This game was a bit choppy but Mulkey seemed to sub at every dead ball.

Brown is just so big and strong. Even when she misses a shot she is likely to get the rebound and go back up.

Chou had a really nice game, as did Cox. They have both made great strides since the start of the season.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I think Baylor has really opened a gap over the other main programs (ND, SC, MD, OSU) and is clearly the main threat to UConn.

With the large influx of new talent to match our own influx, this feels like the beginning of a rivalry that may grow into a reincarnation of the UConn - Tennessee rivalry. We are always saying the other programs need to catch up to UConn for the good of the game. I think Baylor has a chance.

Even the coaching matchup has really nice flair with Mulkey taking the place of Summitt and I like the geographical seperation.

This would be great for WCBB in general. Let the feud begin.:mad::mad::mad:

Reaction Score
I think Baylor has really opened a gap over the other main programs (ND, SC, MD, OSU) and is clearly the main threat to UConn.

With the large influx of new talent to match our own influx, this feels like the beginning of a rivalry that may grow into a reincarnation of the UConn - Tennessee rivalry. We are always saying the other programs need to catch up to UConn for the good of the game. I think Baylor has a chance.

Even the coaching matchup has really nice flair with Mulkey taking the place of Summitt and I like the geographical seperation.

This would be great for WCBB in general. Let the feud begin.:mad::mad::mad:

Not so sure South Carolina with it's big front court and transfers isn't pretty close to Baylor's level on a given day

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Not so sure South Carolina with it's big front court and transfers isn't pretty close to Baylor's level on a given day

I was thinking not only this year but more long term. The big guns are all upper classmen so I think there will be a bit of a drop and I am not sold on the coaching. Especially the offensive end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom