Baylor @ Texas - 2/19/18 | The Boneyard

Baylor @ Texas - 2/19/18

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Baylor by Double Digits. IMO Texas has under achieved this year. Texas could be a dangerous team in the tournament.

Baylor almost a lock for the F4 unless they end up as a #2 Seed in Miss St Region. Then its anyone's guess who comes out of that Region.

Kim will go crazy if they're in Miss St's region. Schaefer won't like it, but will not react the same as Kim will.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I think Texas will need to get one or both of the Lady Bear's big kids in early foul trouble and then build up a big lead. If it doesn't happen, potential BU blowout.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Poll closed 8 minutes ago? I just saw the thread show up. Where was it?

Reaction Score
18-11 BAY midway through the first

Another prominent Brown

Reaction Score
Baylor is a scoring machine, no doubt about it. But their defense looks a little soft. Whether Texas will be able to sink enough of their shots to stay with them is an open question, but I'm not holding my breath.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Karen Aston is spending as much time on the court as her kids are :rolleyes:

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
They have her nick name listed on the official roster? That would be highly irregular.

Yeah, you usually see a nickname in quotations in between the given name and the last name. The player probably wanted that name listed on the roster. I'm assuming it's one of those cases where a nickname becomes the only name that people know you by so your actual name becomes a sort of middle name.

In the South, everybody has nicknames from cradle to grave... growing up, I had this Aunt Mag.. I didn't learn that her name was Margaret until I looked in the obituary at her funeral. Everybody just called her Mag.

Reaction Score
To beat Baylor you have to run those two big kids into the ground. Trouble getting up and down the court.
Brown needs to get in much better shape to play in the WNBA, the better players in the league will foul her out in 5 minutes.

Reaction Score
Cox got into early foul trouble. Mulkey has a strict two fouls and you’re on the bench for the rest of the first half policy.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Baylor not playing very well but still well enough to deal with TX. Wallace playing well in distribution even though she is not shooting well tonight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom