Baylor Second Round Postgame Press Conference - Aubrey changed the game! | The Boneyard

Baylor Second Round Postgame Press Conference - Aubrey changed the game!

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
NICKI COLLEN: "I thought when Aaliyah Edwards picked up her 4th foul that would be a momentum changer for us. Ironically, it was the opposite. Aubrey Griffin came in and to me was the difference maker for them. It just goes to show you. It's not always about who scores all the points. The extra possessions she created, the energy she created in transition, the way she was flying around. She just changed the energy for that whole team ... But I really thought it was just Griffin's energy that changed the game."

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
A very interesting informative interview and she actually used our player's names! I really appreciated Coach Collen when she was with the Sun. She was intense and committed (she was Curt's "defensive coordinator") and seemed to have a great rapport with the players. In her interactions with us seasom ticket holders, she was funny and personable and seemed very bright. I was sad to see her go... I think Baylor has a good'un that will bring them success.

Reaction Score
Great read on UConn. So impressed by Aubrey especially...Caroline also. Thanks for posting this - I came looking for it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom