Baylor Scheierman returning to Creighton | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Baylor Scheierman returning to Creighton

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I already am. We are are running back the old BigEast and it’s glorious. PC. St.John’s. GTown. Nova. Lol Syracuse. Enjoy wake and GTech. And poor BCU. you Orange buffoons.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I already am. We are are running back the old BigEast and it’s glorious. Lol Syracuse. Enjoy wake and GTech. And poor BCU you Orange buffoons.
I can tell you, if Villanova SB Nation is reasonable proxy, the Nova fans don't like UConn or their fans either. The Devils Den, the forum for Duke, they were actively pulling for anyone else to win the title but UConn.

Reaction Score
That's why I didn't want Providence to crash and burn into irrelevance like they were in 2005-2010. If that happened there wouldn't be any Big East brotherly hate or even dislike towards Providence when UConn plays against them-it would just be pity or even worse apathy because Providence wasn't even slightly on my radar in those years.

A good Providence team means a good New England rivalry which only enhances the profile of the Big East.

Field of 68 will be onsite for the Georgetown game at the AMP. I am still hoping to get tickets to the UConn and Georgetown games at the AMP. I will call the Providence athletic department and cross my fingers. If that doesn't work then I will overpay on a secondary website.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
That's why I didn't want Providence to crash and burn into irrelevance like they were in 2005-2010. If that happened there wouldn't be any Big East brotherly hate or even dislike towards Providence when UConn plays against them-it would just be pity or even worse apathy because Providence wasn't even slightly on my radar in those years.

A good Providence team means a good New England rivalry which only enhances the profile of the Big East.

Field of 68 will be onsite for the Georgetown game at the AMP. I am still hoping to get tickets to the UConn and Georgetown games at the AMP. I will call the Providence athletic department and cross my fingers. If that doesn't work then I will overpay on a secondary website.
Even when they weren’t on our radar they screwed crap up for us, from Murdock stealing Chris smiths GF to Ryan fin Gomes, screw them. I’m all in on wanting these guys toasted. So is Hurley. He has a healthy respect for their program coupled with a healthy dislike from his days at URI ( they spit on Andrea!) so yeah , stop denying it and let’s let it fly!

caw

Reaction Score
Yet another thread becomes all about Providence. I get other teams having threads about us, national champs and all, but this is weird

PC fan changed the topic in the thread, and it is also big news for them and the BE.

Probably true for every state in the US.

Anyone else think Nembhard is solid but def replaceable? I always thought Kalk, Kaluma, Alexander more important when I watched.

He played the P&R with Kalk really well. Almost always seemed to make good decisions with that. Not sure he is as replaceable as that. He was the starting PG for a team that was a bad call from the FF. Still they should be very good with even a halfway decent PG. Getting Scheierman back is huge.

Reaction Score
Even when they weren’t on our radar they screwed crap up for us, from Murdock stealing Chris smiths GF to Ryan fin Gomes, screw them. I’m all in on wanting these guys toasted. So is Hurley. He has a healthy respect for their program coupled with a healthy dislike from his days at URI ( they spit on Andrea!) so yeah , stop denying it and let’s let it fly!
is that really true, Eric Murdock stole Chris Smiths girlfriend? That has to be a tall tale of Big East lore. The PC fans that treated Andrea like that are scumbags for sure.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I can tell you, if Villanova SB Nation is reasonable proxy, the Nova fans don't like UConn or their fans either. The Devils Den, the forum for Duke, they were actively pulling for anyone else to win the title but UConn.
Enjoy the hatred. It means we matter.

But sbnation I can say isn’t the nova fans litmus. They are behind a paywall at nova nation, and they are pretty good. Knowledgeable, respect us, but don’t overall hate us. Think we are good for league.

Reaction Score
Yet another thread becomes all about Providence. I get other teams having threads about us, national champs and all, but this is weird
Did you miss the 45 page thread about a team that's been dead to us for 10 years?

Reaction Score
PC fan changed the topic in the thread, and it is also big news for them and the BE.

Probably true for every state in the US.

He played the P&R with Kalk really well. Almost always seemed to make good decisions with that. Not sure he is as replaceable as that. He was the starting PG for a team that was a bad call from the FF. Still they should be very good with even a halfway decent PG. Getting Scheierman back is huge.
It was a good call. Creighton only has themselves to blame for the loss, couldn't make anything in the second half and mismanged the final possession intentionally taking the foul and fouling again.

Reaction Score
Of course. Because UConn has now tied them with 5 national championships.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I’m taking UConn Marquette and Creighton to win it all next year.

Reaction Score
Getting back to Scheierman. Remember at the Maui classic Jay Bilas was raving about him being an NBA talent? I didn’t see it then and still don’t.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom