Baylor player owns reporter | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Baylor player owns reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If your IQ were actually high, you wouldn't make assumptions like that. In fact, such statements are indicative if insecurity.
I said my IQ was high? And it's not an assumption when it's based upon 400+ data points.

Reaction Score
But I have been told by people who know way more about the program than you will ever know that we can't and won't do it. Why the can't, I was never told. But it is what it is. Just like you.

Ah, see, this is when you're entertaining! When you spin your adolescent conspiracy theories, like the one where World Wide Wes promised Anthony Davis he'd help him get a Nike contract if he went to Kentucky. True to his word, after Davis was the first pick in the NBA draft, he got a Nike contract! Coincidence? Paesano thinks not.

Reaction Score
Ah, see, this is when you're entertaining! When you spin your adolescent conspiracy theories, like the one where World Wide Wes promised Anthony Davis he'd help him get a Nike contract if he went to Kentucky. True to his word, after Davis was the first pick in the NBA draft, he got a Nike contract! Coincidence? Paesano thinks not.
My god you are dense. I never said that but you keep saying I did. I suppose the simple mind is easily hypnotized. Say it to yourself enough times and you actually believe it is true. Sad. Both you and your "bro".

Reaction Score
I said my IQ was high? And it's not an assumption when it's based upon 400+ data points.
Too bad you are unqualified to analyze the data. Don't get the wrong impression though. I am not annoyed by this. I actually find it hysterical. You have no clue who are talking to but you keep trying to play the part of the big bad internet bully. Man, if you only knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom