Baylor pitching a shutout | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Baylor pitching a shutout

Status
Not open for further replies.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I think its real hard to differentiate a "really good team" from a final-4, a year in ahead unless you have all-worlds like Griner, Stewie, KLM etc.
Yeah, I agree with Trash, UTenn is going to be a fine team next year, but how good: hard to say.
Both they and Notre Dame are surely better this year than our board prognostigated (in my case for the wrong reasons...I thought Marbrey would be a star and she's not even playing).
In the case of Baylor, we'll get a really good idea of Kim's ability as a coach, next year.
It's becoming clear that folks like Tara and Muffet find ways to be competitive year after year.Will Holly join that club; perhaps...I'm impressed with what she's done so far. Is Kim a member in good standing?

A good question is: what's this year's final 4 going to look like:
If UConn, Baylor, Stanford and Notre Dame are the fav's (seems familiar), at this point in the season, all have shown some vulnerabilities.
Should be an interesting Winter and Spring

Merry Christmas all.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
A good question is: what's this year's final 4 going to look like:
If UConn, Baylor, Stanford and Notre Dame are the fav's (seems familiar), at this point in the season, all have shown some vulnerabilities.

I would love for Duke to get ND in a regional final. :cool:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Why ND?

Im not particularly fond of Notre Dame WCBB... and it would be great to put them out of the NCAA's. Plus the Diggins vs Gray matchup would be entertaining to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom