Baylor @ Oklahoma State | The Boneyard

Baylor @ Oklahoma State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone else get to watch this game this week? I had it DVRed and watched it last night.

Brittany Martin outplayed Nina Davis and kept her season scoring average up. They pretty much have identical playing styles and are about the same size. Baylor was undefeated and #4 before the game.

I'm going to the Oklahoma State @ Iowa State game tomorrow.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I saw most of it. The game was pretty hard to watch, quite frankly. Baylor leads the nation in assists but clearly depends on Johnson for that stat. Be interesting to see how they replace her next year.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I saw it also. My comments are in another thread.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Anyone else get to watch this game this week? I had it DVRed and watched it last night.

Brittany Martin outplayed Nina Davis and kept her season scoring average up. They pretty much have identical playing styles and are about the same size. Baylor was undefeated and #4 before the game.

I'm going to the Oklahoma State @ Iowa State game tomorrow.

I agree that Martin outplayed Davis. But they really don't have similar playing styles. Martin is a much better shooter who has a great face-up game. Davis is a slasher who gets the majority of her points around the rim.

Reaction Score
Oklahoma State had a big letdown at Iowa State Saturday. Martin got in early foul trouble and was ineffective. The refs were also calling a lot of traveling on their big girls so Iowa State was able to stay in the game. Noone else could take up the slack with Martin having a bad game.

I have to commend the Iowa State fans for their support of the team. They had the biggest turnout of any regular season game I've attended. They had an impressive turnout! I got a ticket to the Iowa State-Baylor game on the 23rd.

I still think Martin is the best player in the country next to Stewart.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Oklahoma State had a big letdown at Iowa State Saturday. Martin got in early foul trouble and was ineffective. The refs were also calling a lot of traveling on their big girls so Iowa State was able to stay in the game. Noone else could take up the slack with Martin having a bad game.

I have to commend the Iowa State fans for their support of the team. They had the biggest turnout of any regular season game I've attended. They had an impressive turnout! I got a ticket to the Iowa State-Baylor game on the 23rd.

ISU fans are very supportive of their team, and WCBB in general. I wish more universities had the same type of support that the Cyclones do.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score

Better than Jefferson and Tuck, eh? (and mebbe a few others). What can one say?

ladybears4eva

Lady Bears Fan
Reaction Score
Ok. Without Niya... It got ugly. But ok state isnt that great, Jones had a bad night and we couldn't recover in the form of guard play. They were not ready for conference play without Niya.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Ok. Without Niya... It got ugly. But ok state isnt that great, Jones had a bad night and we couldn't recover in the form of guard play. They were not ready for conference play without Niya.

it sure was ugly. Does Kim rely too much on Johnson or does she rely on her because she knows that she is the only guard on the team that is capable of running the team efficiently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom