Baylor looks good | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Baylor looks good

Reaction Score
If we go down- it's the Md game. They are a wild card and definitely one of the few teams that can beat us. If Tulane can lose by 3- Md can beat us.

As Geno has said many, many times, all it takes for his team to be beat this time of year is for them to not bring their "A" game or get in foul trouble, or god forbid both.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
No Worries Geno will give Kim another spanking if we meet Baylor in the Semi's...:rolleyes:
I couldn't believe that "episode" at the XL center while I saw it from across the court! And that was during the lawsuit he was involved in. He's a piece of work!!!

Reaction Score
Two posts in a row, Tonyc's "We look good," and Mike's Baylor warning. The excitement is in the unknown, boneyarders hedging their bets against UCONN'S improbable run, the "house-money" tight rope. If it happens, it happens, the loss I mean, but if we win the championship, the huskies go down as one of the greatest teams Geno has ever brought to national prominence. We have only to look at the coach's face to know what a phenomenon this group has become.

Reaction Score
If we go down- it's the Md game. They are a wild card and definitely one of the few teams that can beat us. If Tulane can lose by 3- Md can beat us.
Really? How many times has Maryland beat uconn in the last 10yrs? To beat uconn you have to have done it before and you have to play all the top teams not just 3 ranked teams that you only beat 1 by a few points. I don't think baylor is as good as people think and west virginia proved that on baylors home court.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Really? How many times has Maryland beat uconn in the last 10yrs? To beat uconn you have to have done it before and you have to play all the top teams not just 3 ranked teams that you only beat 1 by a few points. I don't think baylor is as good as people think and west virginia proved that on baylors home court.
Not sure I follow the logic. St Johns, Rutgers & Iowa State hadn't done it before? This team doesn't have Maya, Diana or Stewie. We're great but beatable. IMO. i hope u r right.
I see Md gm as a nail biter.

Reaction Score
looks like Alexis Jones is back ... Running the floor good and hitting 3's. Lauren Cox looks like a complete different player. Brown had foul trouble on the bench all first half and there up 20. They just keep going to there bench often..... So many weapons and depth it's insane how many players she can go to. I have a feeling the national title will go through UCONN and Baylor!! If Baylor wins the title I'm going in hiding for the summer!!! Im sorry I have a deep dislike for that program... I won't go there but I have my reasons and I'm sure many do to!!!
Living in TX, I get Baylor on TV often. While I don't often choose to watch entire games, agree that its a different and better team than earlier in year. Lauren Cox has had some dominate games. Very competitive team.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Do we have any bets on how much clothing Mulkey tosses this game?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom