Baylor leaves Texas for the 1st time this season and Loses to Miami | The Boneyard

Baylor leaves Texas for the 1st time this season and Loses to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pardon me, but don't you think that is a pretty dumb headline? It sort of suggests a fait accompli, doncha thank?
If the poster thought it was dumb do you think he would have posted it? If you don't like a posting, why not just ignore it rather than be antagonistic?

Reaction Score
I think Zorro may have just meant that the headline is misleading... I thought it meant they actually lost, but now I see it's just a prediction. Is this really the first time they're leaving texas this season???

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
While we're occupied with other events
DePaul defeated higher ranked and previously unbeaten and higher ranked NorthWestern this afternoon... quite handily.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
While we're occupied with other events
DePaul defeated higher ranked and previously unbeaten and higher ranked NorthWestern this afternoon... quite handily.
Northwestern.

Reaction Score
The OP should be banned from starting new threads until they take a lesson in using google.

Reaction Score
I'll give the OP credit. The game was closer than I thought it would be.
None of Miami's 10 wins came against ranked or even noteworthy opponents.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Nina Davis and Alexis Jones were on their game against Miami. This was the first time that I felt Jones take over the game and she took the reins away from Johnson, who had a sub-par game. Jones is just on another level when it comes to athleticism and shooting.

I am really proud to see Kristina Higgins have an impact, tonight with 11 points and 13 rebounds. I've always thought she had so much potential but just couldn't get in shape. She is still no Twiggy, but she is getting up and down the court quite well. I think some WNBA team will take a chance on her if she continues to play this well the rest of the season. Maybe she was watching Stokes last year and decided to make her senior year her best one.

Baylor missed the services of Prince and Cohen, both of whom are big players who defend well on the perimeter with the size and athleticism, which was needed against Miami's athletic guards.

Miami shot 11-22 from three point range.

Reaction Score
Nina Davis and Alexis Jones were on their game against Miami. This was the first time that I felt Jones take over the game and she took the reins away from Johnson, who had a sub-par game. Jones is just on another level when it comes to athleticism and shooting.

I am really proud to see Kristina Higgins have an impact, tonight with 11 points and 13 rebounds. I've always thought she had so much potential but just couldn't get in shape. She is still no Twiggy, but she is getting up and down the court quite well. I think some WNBA team will take a chance on her if she continues to play this well the rest of the season. Maybe she was watching Stokes last year and decided to make her senior year her best one.

Baylor missed the services of Prince and Cohen, both of whom are big players who defend well on the perimeter with the size and athleticism, which was needed against Miami's athletic guards.

Miami shot 11-22 from three point range.
It's still so weird seeing another team fan talk about Alexis Jones. #foreveraDukie

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
It's still so weird seeing another team fan talk about Alexis Jones. #foreveraDukie

She is really starting to hit her stride. She is SUPER fast. It's as if the ball is connected to her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom