Baylor Game Thread | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Baylor Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Impressed with Crystal Dangerfield and how easy she beat the trap by at least 3/4 Baylor players near the end of 4th qtr. Showed a lot of maturity and excellent ball handling skills. Impressive!

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
We're still climbing in the rankings. Should be #2 now. I really didn't expect this.

Reaction Score
Absolutely. The 2 most exciting UConn games in some time - this could really be a year for increasing interest in wcbb. Too bad 1 of the games wasn't broadcast.

Maybe Dan Shaughnessy will watch a game this season then. :D

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
This was an impressive win. So much improvement from the FSU game.

A whole lot of grit and determination. These young ladies refuse to loose!

I think the rest of WCBB are not very happy tonight. The Big Dog is alive and well!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Like I said in the score predictions thread, the more things change the more they stay the same. UCONN shows once again why they have won 11 national championships.

Great performance by Dangerfield. She was the best player on the floor tonight and in only her second game as as a Husky.

Congrats on a big win. And the beat goes on.

Reaction Score
Time to make Crystal Dangerfield the starting PG? The more she plays the more she will do quoting Geno in the post-game.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I called it 66-60, Huskies. Off by 8 points total.

Did anybody think BU would be better than the rather disorganized squad we saw tonight? Sure, defense had something to do with that, but with all that length, BU didn't play very tall. They made so many bad decisions and uncertain movements. I really expected better. And as to the coaching...

Reaction Score
We're still climbing in the rankings. Should be #2 now. I really didn't expect this.
Maybe, but Notre Dame struggled badly at home against U-W Green Bay, winning only by 4. A lot of votes may go to UConn, not that it really matters this time of year with UConn's killer schedule the next 4 weeks.

Reaction Score
As good as Dangerfield was tonight I don't think there was a more impactful player on both ends of the court than Collier![/QUOTE

Have to disagree. Nat was huge for them once again

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
The only time Nina Davis was mentioned tonight was when Williams landed on top of her. Is she 100% because she was nonexistent on the court tonight and that's not like her at all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom