Baylor #1 in Coaches Poll | The Boneyard

Baylor #1 in Coaches Poll

Reaction Score
Interesting that the coaches view a wide difference between the top eight teams and Mississippi the ninth team. Notable too the coaches have an undefeated UCLA team as the eighth of those top teams. Definitely makes the Stanford - UCLA game later this Pac-12 season very interesting and I guess from the coaches point of view predictive of a Stanford victory.

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
bbears09_109.jpg

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Interesting that the coaches view a wide difference between the top eight teams and Mississippi the ninth team. Notable too the coaches have an undefeated UCLA team as the eighth of those top teams. Definitely makes the Stanford - UCLA game later this Pac-12 season very interesting and I guess from the coaches point of view predictive of a Stanford victory.
UCLA has a great shot to win the league or finish 2nd if they can split with Oregon schools and beat Stanford on the road. Road games at Arizona schools wont be easy, but they have a far easier path through conference play than the Card, Oregon or OSU.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I'd LOVE to know who that was and how many minutes of OSU's game against ASU they watched. I'm guessing zero. The team that just lost in Tempe was a terrible imitation of the number one team in the country.
It's stuff like this that gives the coaches' poll a bad rap. In volleyball (where the only poll is the coaches' poll) the word is that a lot of coaches just delegate the ballot to some intern, who may or may not even be following the results closely.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom