Battle of the Uglies | The Boneyard

Battle of the Uglies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So, I looked at USF's stats this year. Wow, teams are running the ball on them like nobody is there. They did play two solid teams in Maryland and NCST though. Those teams are pretty decent if ya ask me. But, on top of getting run all over, they're giving up almost 300ypg in the air also. Well, more like 25oypg. At any rate I puked in my mouth a bit when I was reading this.

Then I clicked over to UConn’s stats. LoL. Awe man. We know the deal. But I thought it wouldn't get worse than USF. But it did...Kinda. UConn is 123rd in the nation in running. Talk about embarrassing! However, it looks like the teams we played are tougher than who USF played. Also, we haven't given up as many yards to the opposing team as USF has. Not even close. Finally, UConn hasn’t turned the ball over 6times in one game either. 6 times in one game and USF still lost. man. I am glad I'm not a USF fan.

On one hand you have a team that can't play defense to well. On the other hand you have a team that can't play offense to well. Defense wins games and our O showed some spark last game.

I honestly don't see how we don't pull this one off tomorrow. I really don't. If UConn loses tomorrow, I'll streak at the Temple game. Right as the players are running out of the tunnel I'll be running right beside them.

Reaction Score
Really?? I respect your confidence but I just can't agree. USF has been terrible the past two years and they've still beaten UConn. I'm not judging them on the NCSt game because they clearly just gave up once the lead got ridiculous, something I highly doubt will happen tomorrow. If you ask me tomorrow is anyone's game and it will be a good one, not because either team is good but because they both desperately need the win. No way in hell I'd say guaranteed either way. USF may very well come out and surprise everyone....as might UConn

But just know that if you're a man of your word there's a very good chance that the temple game may be a bit breezy for you...

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
If we lose tomorrow night, would someone -- anyone -- please remind me not to be in my seat on time for Temple? Thank you very much.
This was the first post I read and all I could think was "What outrageous thing was said above that would make BL say this?"

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Bizlaw someone has to take the picture for Cody's new avatar, not that I doubt our guys of course.

Reaction Score
I honestly don't see how we don't pull this one off tomorrow. I really don't. If UConn loses tomorrow, I'll streak at the Temple game. Right as the players are running out of the tunnel I'll be running right beside them.

YOLO.

Reaction Score
I don't know if it's just my frame of mind or what, but I look at this thread title and what i t hought is of a bad Ron Jeremy Christy Canyon

Hirsute film

UCONN Victor! !!!

Reaction Score

Oh. Em. Gee.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
If UConn loses tomorrow, I'll streak at the Temple game. Right as the players are running out of the tunnel I'll be running right beside them.

TIP- Run behind the players. That way you won't go more than five feet without getting tackled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom