Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament - Nov. 20-22 - Booked! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament - Nov. 20-22 - Booked!

Reaction Score
I believe Syracuse is in the other bracket. UConn’s bracket will include MN, Buffalo & USF.
You could be right, they may want to put Syracuse up against South Carolina: Cardoso matched up against her former coach, and possibly one of her former teammates.

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
You could be right, they may want to put Syracuse up against South Carolina: Cardoso matched up against her former coach, and possibly one of her former teammates.
That’s one explanation. Another explanation is that Coach Q wants no part of playing UConn again.

Reaction Score
Assuming the games start each day at noon or so, with 4 games on the same court, the last one wouldn’t be completed until approximately 8 pm. My wife and I are booked through Tuesday morning.
Thank you!!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
A little bit of good news. Today the CDC lowered its risk assessment for the Bahamas from Level 4 to Level 3. Hopefully, they’ll get to Level 1 in time for the Tournament.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if the islands of the Bahamas have been given the the vaccine to their residents?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if the islands of the Bahamas have been given the the vaccine to their residents?
So far approximately 55,000 doses have been given to the population of around 389,000. The challenge for the Bahamas right now is to acquire more vaccine doses.

Reaction Score
I know some folks talked about getting an off-site rental and just going for the games.

Just an FYI...

View attachment 67885

Their Harborside Resort section is primarily timeshare and units can be found through Airbnb, VRBO and I'd guess other similar sites. If you book this way, you can save money and will be considered a Paradise guest. Once you get the reservation number from the actual Atlantis reservation system, you can call the box office and order tickets. You pick them up when you get there.

We did this and saved $$ on the unit plus had no resort fees. Harborside units (most if not all) also have some form of kitchen or kitchenette, so it'll be a little more comfortable than a small hotel room and give you the option to save $$ by not having to eat every meal out.

Reaction Score
Well, we all know Genos policy about playing hard throughout the game. I'm sure he also conversed with her while she was a vital member of the Conn Sun. He will take this opportunity though to play his bench, especially the freshmen. Unfortunately for Whalen, our bench players are probably better than her starters. The scariness of playing UConn.
I don't know that there is a scariness in playing a great program - before the game. Most athletes are competitors and relish the challenge - until the end of the first quarter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom