Battle 4 Atlantis Questions | The Boneyard

Battle 4 Atlantis Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With Andre onboard, the Battle 4 Atlantis is a must.

Does anyone know if I'm allowed to purchase game tickets even though I will be staying at a different resort?? What's the process in getting tickets??

Reaction Score
Anyone have any idea if I can get tickets w/o the official travel package??

Reaction Score
Harvard is the 2nd best team in the Battle for Atlantis. They are a solid favorite to win the Ivy league and they have a great recruiting class coming in. Amaker is building something very solid and expect them in the NCAA tourney and a sweet 16 threat.

Reaction Score
If you can do not stay at Atlantis. It is expensive- crowded and basically a hot mess. I was there for a business trip this year and have never had a less relaxing time at the beach. There are plenty of places to stay close by that will allow you to enjoy your down time- spend less money and not have thousands of people everywhere you look. On a positive note I will say that they have one of the coolest aquariums I have ever seen and it is well worth buying a ticket or whatever.

Reaction Score
If you can do not stay at Atlantis. It is expensive- crowded and basically a hot mess. I was there for a business trip this year and have never had a less relaxing time at the beach. There are plenty of places to stay close by that will allow you to enjoy your down time- spend less money and not have thousands of people everywhere you look. On a positive note I will say that they have one of the coolest aquariums I have ever seen and it is well worth buying a ticket or whatever.
Great Avatar...Every time I look at it when on this MBrd it minds me of Bora Bora (peaceful and tranquil).

Reaction Score
http://www.atlantis.com/promotions/...earch_Google&gclid=CPuA0JiK_KoCFUeFQAodZm7myg

You can always get tickets through a broker. Are you a season ticket holder? When all is said and done strings are always pulled for those with "points". What do you mean allowed to purchase tickets? You didn't like the travel package? :(

I'm actually from Florida & was looking to make the short trip from Ft. Lauderdale to Nassau so no season tickets.

Just a big Husky fan w/ not a ton of money to spend there so I found some deals where I can spend much less, but still be on the island.

Just hoping for a way to get tickets at the Atlantis and not be stuck on the outside looking in.

Reaction Score
I think the WSJ mentioned that the debt on Atlantis is due in Sept, and there are issues with rolling it over. Watch your hat and coat.

Reaction Score
I'm actually from Florida & was looking to make the short trip from Ft. Lauderdale to Nassau so no season tickets.

Just a big Husky fan w/ not a ton of money to spend there so I found some deals where I can spend much less, but still be on the island.

Just hoping for a way to get tickets at the Atlantis and not be stuck on the outside looking in.
I don't have tickets right now either. At the moment I live in NYC and my father has been a season ticket holder for years. He has 2 tickets to all home games. I may try and score 2 tickets because my dad is not going. I'll keep you updated who knows we both may be there. :cool:

Reaction Score
Thanks- it is a picture that relaxes me every time- it's St John USVI. I am a beach bum whenever time allows.

Atlantis is about 10 minutes from downtown. Off site a beer costs $1-there it is $6- then you have the cruise ships that they let in to use the water park and beach- at times there are 9-10K people at that hotel- it really is a mess. The surrounding areas are really nice however and there seems to be good places to stay in the area. Pick a beach- show up for games and to hang out with UCONN fans and go off site to sleep and eat.

I am now thinking of going- I'll be in CT this weekend and will know more after my trip.

Reaction Score
"I am now thinking of going- I'll be in CT this weekend and will know more after my trip."

It was your avatar that was the inspirational link to my whole thought process. The beach (with the UConn "Boatshow" haha), beautiful beach babes (hopefully), some poker and of course...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFnQXT68zL4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger