OT: - Battle 4 Atlantis Question | The Boneyard

OT: Battle 4 Atlantis Question

Reaction Score
Planning a family vacation this year and thinking of mixing it with some UCONNBB fun. Question for people who have been to this tournament before - is it worth buying the tix package in advance or the tix are available easily at the door? Also, is it assigned seating? As that can be consideration to buy it early now in a package? The reason for my questions is that surprisingly, I find prices through expedia for flights+Rooms at the resort (considering reef ) to be better than the UCONN package through Atlantis. But with expedia, obviously I can't get the tix ,and want to make sure that the tix are generally available on gamedays at the tournament . Thanks in advance for your inputs!

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
I‘ve been there twice. Always purchased tickets in advance but there has always been seats open

Reaction Score
I‘ve been there twice. Always purchased tickets in advance but there has always been seats open
With the CV 19 rules in place to place so different, I WOULD NOT go without tickets.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
In 2015 we bought the tix directly through Atlantis, as well as booking the room with them. We had to pick up the tix for games 2 and 3 on game day - I don't recall when the game 1 tix were distributed. They were handed out on a first come first serve basis, so I had to go down to the arena at like 7AM. Seats were not GA, they were assigned.

I've been to Maui, and this is a better set up. You get an actual seat, not a bench, and you don't need to line up 2 hours before the game. And if you stay on property, you can be in the pool 30 minutes after the game ends. It is an expensive resort, but we felt it was worth the price.

Have a great time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom