Battery charges against Carlton Bragg dropped | The Boneyard

Battery charges against Carlton Bragg dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seeing how this issue was brought up in another thread I thought I would provide an update.

Over the past weekend Kansas forward Carlton Bragg was arrested and charge with battery for allegedly striking a female and pushing her down a flight of stairs. Local media in the KC area went into a frenzy. How could Bill Self only suspend him indefinitely and still allow him to practice with the team and sit on the bench?! I guess that if you are a big time basketball player at KU you can do whatever you want and get away with it! It was pretty crazy.

Well, it turns out there was surveillance video of the whole affair. Not good for the girl. The video shows her and Bragg arguing and then she started to go all Kill Bill on him, slapping him across the face eight times and smacking him repeatedly on the chest. He pushed her away where she fell UP a flight of stairs, getting a boo=boo on her elbow. She has been charged with filing a false police report and all charges against Bragg have been dropped. The authorities think that alcohol and/or drugs might have been involved (really?).

Bragg is expected to play Saturday against Davidson.

How could this chick not know that this would be on video? In this day and age EVERYTHING done is on video. I'm sure somewhere in the Fed archives is a dvd labeled "FISHY TAKING A DUMP.".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom