Batouly! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Batouly!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Originally Camara wanted to come to UConn. UConn was interested in her too. She chose Kentucky. Im not sure if it was because UConn was loaded with talent or playtime or something else. She is a big time rebounder and will score underneath. I was very impressed with her the past few games. She will make some noise at UConn. Along with Megan two really good rebounders.

Reaction Score
Get good minutes out of BC & still hoping that Megan will get consistently on track. Coms too.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
WHY has the nickname Bat Cam vanished?

By the way, I think it’s sad that one of the most-loved and most-respected Huskies is part of the worst broadcast team to ever sit at court side.

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Many of us would like to see Camara get into games sooner. At this time, it doesn't look like it's going to happen. That knee injury cost her a whole season. She hasn't moved up on the depth chart to this point, she won't with 7 games left. She still has 2 years of eligibility left. We'll see what she has next year. To use an old phrase, Geno is past the point of no return. He knows who his 7 players is that he's going into the tournament with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
What we get out of Camara the remainder of this season is what it is at this time. Unfortunate for her with the injury thing. She has displayed glimpses as to what she can/could be.

Reaction Score
She also reminds me a bit of Morgan Tuck. Obviously not as highly rated nor as effective, but the things that are similar - strong build, smooth movements, and never hurried. I am NOT saying she will be an AA like Morgan was, but I do see similarities in their games...

EricLA- - - I look at Batouly as a taller Jamelle Elliot! Same aggressive play, take no prisoners style, quick and talented around the basket!

Reaction Score
This gal has what it takes at UConn ...next year she'll be in a position to fill our two departing...Hope she listens to the Top Brass and comes back next year with the Vim & Vigor folks like Tina Charles had from her first to second year under Coach!!

Reaction Score
If she turns into that combination, we will really have something. I'm hoping for the remainder of this year she continues to progress. Minimally it would be nice to have 5 more physical fouls to give when its gets rough tumble out there. She has been moving so much more freely the last couple of games.
Not sure I want the fouls but love the hard picks she sets and her physical rebounding. Unlikely to do much in 2018 but see her as factor in next year's team. Often takes 2 years for knees to fully recover.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom