Batouly Scores 19 in First Scrimmage | The Boneyard

Batouly Scores 19 in First Scrimmage

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
My Spanish is pretty bad and Google translate (linked for comedy purposes) was dismal...

...but Batouly scored 19!

And a very bad translation...

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Good for her. I was always hoping to see a healthy Batouly at UConn. She would have been fun to watch.

Things happen for a reason. Things didn't happen liked she planned (she did leave UConn with a master's degree), but it looks like she has found her "pot of gold" at the end of the rainbow after all. I'm very happy for Batouly. :D

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Love me some Batouly!!

I loved reading the articles and quotes from her regarding her time at UCONN. It was pretty clear that she cherished her time in Storrs, and even tho she wasn't able to play much due to her numerous and continuous injuries, she was a great teammate and contributor to the program.

I wish her much success and joy in her future hoops endeavors and beyond. She's a very impressive and well-spoken young woman.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Batoulys team plays Friday and Sunday. Fridays game is on the teams You Tube channel.

See the article for the times.

Sundays game is against Lou and Karlies team. Lou is in the wubble but Karlie is in Espana. The Sunday game is on the local tv in Spain, not sure if you can pick up a live stream or not.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
For those who cant translate the link above.

Despite the capacity restriction at the Bembibre Arena - limited to 500 spectators by decision of the Bembibre City Council after the agreement with the Castilla y León Basketball Federation (FBCyL) -, all lovers of women's basketball will be able to enjoy the XX Castilla y León Cup (CyL) for women's basketball –now the Carlos Sainz Memorial–, which will be offered through the YouTube platform and on Castilla y León Televisión (CyLTV), the regional television channel.

Retransmisi%C3%B3n350.jpg

The tournament will begin at 8:00 p.m. this Friday, September 4, with the confrontation between Quesos El Pastor de Zamora and Embutidos Pajariel Bembibre, which can be seen in streaming through the YouTube channel of the Bembibre Basketball Club. From that same channel you can follow the second clash of the regional championship, between Perfumerías Avenida and Quesos El Pastor, which will be held the next day, Saturday 5, from 6:00 p.m.

The last match of the regional contest, which will pit Perfumerías Avenida against the host, Embutidos Pajariel Bembibre, will be offered through CyLTV, the regional television channel. This match will be played from 6:00 p.m. on Sunday 6 and could be decisive when deciding the regional title based on previous results.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Must watch viewing. Hope a nice simple 1 click link is provided. :)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Did the game get played?? Could not find anything??

Reaction Score
So far it looks like the streams haven't been reposted as "watch anytime" videos to YT. I missed the Saturday game. I watched a bit of Sunday's game but the production quality wasn't great, awful echo in the commentator audio. I gave up after a few minutes.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
at least Batouly active on the Boards.

In that second game based on the link, slaughter

SAUSAGES PAJARIEL BEMBIBRE 30- PERFUMERÍAS AVENIDA 68 (7-19, 5-17, 8-19 and 10-13)

Bembibre: Nazck (2), Rokkanen (3), Higgs (5), Kalin (2), Camara (2). They also played: Rhine (7), Givens (3), Brotons (6), Palma (0), Méndez (0), Mongomo (0)

Avenue: Domínguez (2), Cazorla (0), Vilaró (5), Milic (15) and Hof (7). They also played: Rodríguez (11), Diallo (8), Samuelson (9), Gajic (4), Suárez (4), Santibáñez (3), Galiana (0)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This all got more interesting as apparently one of the Avenida players has apparently tested positive for the virus so Batouly and teammates have had to be tested too. The season starts on Saturday for Avenida at the Spanish Super Cup and the federation has put in a lot of work to get everything set up for the occasion so it would be worrisome if there are any problems. There was even the expectation that a few fans would be able to be in the arena.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom