Batouly Named to Forbes 30 Under 30 | The Boneyard

Batouly Named to Forbes 30 Under 30

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Congrats to Batouly for being named to Forbes sports 30 Under 30 list. She may not have been able to make the impact on the court we all hoped, but she definitely found her calling and made the most of her educational opportunities.

So proud she is a Husky.

72106DF0-F455-494D-91FA-4125ED565470.jpeg

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Touly was a great teammate and a better person. We will never know how good she could have been on two good knees, but we’ve got a pretty good idea that Touly will be successful in whatever she does.

Reaction Score
It's absolutely incredible to see what a young person could develop into. Here is player who primarily sat on the bench because of injuries. I watched her for a few years cheering on her team with a smile on her face. I never saw her head go down. Good people, just like Molly and Kyla, etc. I never met Batouly, but I would go out of my way to congratulate her for being a great teammate. It appears that she has a great future in front of her. She appears to be a giving individual, and remember that all of our girls are carefully selected by coach Geno and his great assistants. It shows that a great team needs more than all Americans. That is why I am a big fan.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I am so impressed and blown away. To echo what @oldude and @da60 both said - great teammate who always had a smile on her face and cheered like crazy for her team.

I have always wished her nothing but success, and wonderful good things in her life. It sounds like she's well on her way to making a mark in an impressive and empowering way. So proud of her!!!

Reaction Score
Have been a huge Batouly fan since her freshman year!
I'm sad that she couldn't show her true ability with injurie at UCONN, but she has been an All-American as a person! An addition to the great human beings UCONN turns out every year!

Reaction Score
It's absolutely incredible to see what a young person could develop into. Here is player who primarily sat on the bench because of injuries. I watched her for a few years cheering on her team with a smile on her face. I never saw her head go down. Good people, just like Molly and Kyla, etc. I never met Batouly, but I would go out of my way to congratulate her for being a great teammate. It appears that she has a great future in front of her. She appears to be a giving individual, and remember that all of our girls are carefully selected by coach Geno and his great assistants. It shows that a great team needs more than all Americans. That is why I am a big fan.
My future is behind me...wish her the best... :)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
This is a tremendous honor. I'm forever a Batouly fan.

It's one of my sorest regrets over the past few years that Batouly, due to injuries, was never able to shine on the court in a UConn uniform.

She is an amazing ambassador for the sport and for the participation of women across religious and national lines. If not for her injuries, her impact in college would have no doubt been all the more transcendent.

Wishing her all the best.

The caliber of a program is often demonstrated even more acutely in the experience of those who rarely see the court. I marvel at how Geno and CD have developed such a culture.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom