Based on SNY NBE TV deal will be weak | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Based on SNY NBE TV deal will be weak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jupp. Just more of the fifth grade antics I have come to expect from the people on this board. No intelligent counter-arguments just silliness that makes your average fifth grader giggle.

The size of my endowment notwithstanding I have been 100% right when I told you months ago that no school would leave the ACC and will soon be proven right again when the NBE gets less than a stellar TV contract. Why the NBE TV contract may even be smaller than my penis.

Guess who will be laughing then.
Schools leaving the ACC is not a matter of "if", it's just a matter of "when". You can crawl back into your hole now.

Reaction Score
uh ric when you wrote that it made lots of sense. Our "friends" in South Bend have just screwed us and, in the words of the former Nixon press secretary, made all previous statements "inoperative"

But back to SNY. Sunday morning on their website homepage they had a freakin STORY on the USC-Syracuse game and only two tiny little links to UConn. Warde Manuel needs to act fast and tell our TV 'partners' to pick it up on the promotion end

Reaction Score
Schools leaving the ACC is not a matter of "if", it's just a matter of "when". You can crawl back into your hole now.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! When not if...

ND is JOINING the ACC.

Ain't no one leaving.

Reaction Score
And BTW, the news that the ACC will soon be welcoming the premier brand in all of college football made my diminutive member grow at least a sixteenth of an inch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom