OT: baseball

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Poor LA Dodgers. Had bought the WS.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I was looking forward to teams showing their backs to all of the Astro's players. Anyone ready to see the Summer Olympics completely cancelled?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
NO SPORTS??? My stress level just jumped 100 points on the meter. I will not be a pleasant person to be around. Damn you China!!! :mad:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Baseball will most likely play a shortened season. If the Coronavirus is like most flu's it should start dying out in late April when the weather gets warmer, sooner in the Southern states.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Baseball will most likely play a shortened season. If the Coronavirus is like most flu's it should start dying out in late April when the weather gets warmer, sooner in the Southern states.

Yeah to global warming.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
That's another debatable subject and it depends on who is saying it.
At the start of the Coronavirus being in the news, some people, politicians, medical personnel, media "authorities" were saying just that. But I believe over the last couple of months, others are saying just the opposite.

Sounds like what goes on daily here on the BY.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Aqueduct, and some other horse racing tracks, are not allowing fans to enter.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
That's another debatable subject and it depends on who is saying it.
At the start of the Coronavirus being in the news, some people, politicians, medical personnel, media "authorities" were saying just that. But I believe over the last couple of months, others are saying just the opposite.

Sounds like what goes on daily here on the BY.
That came from one of the White House briefings this week by the CDC that the warmer weather should kill the virus strain, just like the flu strains.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
That came from one of the White House briefings this week by the CDC that the warmer weather should kill the virus strain, just like the flu strains.
I am not arguing either way, only time will tell.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom