Barstool Top 10 CBB Coaches | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Barstool Top 10 CBB Coaches

Reaction Score
Not a big fan of Barstool's sports takes the majority of the time but this one takes the cake. Did anybody else see this horrendous list?

1. John Wooden
2. Bobby Knight
3. Dean Smith
4. John Calipari
5. Bill Self
6. Jim Boeheim
7. Tom Izzo
8. Andy Kennedy
9. Mike Krzyzewski
10. Jim Calhoun
Laughable. And im not just saying so because of where Coach is listed.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Are you sure that wasn't from "The Onion"

Looked like a work of fiction to me

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Ed Cooley being on that list is a joke, but higher than Greg McDermott because he had one great regular season is really something. Some of Norlanders takes recently make me think he is not impartial.
To decide the Top 25 And 1 best college basketball coaches, Gary Parrish, Matt Norlander, Kyle Boone and David Cobb each submitted their own ballots that were then combined to make a composite ranking. While each panelist brought their own criteria to the evaluation, the overarching theme was to rank the coaches off who is the best at running a program.

How do you know who Norlander voted for? I didn't see where they broke down who the 4 CBSSports guys voted for. Or did you just assume this was Norlander's list with no other input?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
To decide the Top 25 And 1 best college basketball coaches, Gary Parrish, Matt Norlander, Kyle Boone and David Cobb each submitted their own ballots that were then combined to make a composite ranking. While each panelist brought their own criteria to the evaluation, the overarching theme was to rank the coaches off who is the best at running a program.

How do you know who Norlander voted for? I didn't see where they broke down who the 4 CBSSports guys voted for. Or did you just assume this was Norlander's list with no other input?
Oh Nolander brought it up on his podcast and I swear he said it was his list. My bad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom