Barstool interview with Christian Vital | The Boneyard

Barstool interview with Christian Vital

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
This was a really great listen. Thanks for sharing.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
CV is a true warrior and a TRUE BLUE husky
He came in as not one of the top recruits yet left as one of the top players IMHO
Voted as a 1st team AC of any conference is an achievement and CV earned that honor his senior year
He came ready to play and gave 100% every game - could have used him last season for sure, he would have added heart, attitude and most importantly - leadership. It's too bad he didn't get to play in the NBE and in the dance.
In my 55 plus years of going to and watching UConn MBB games, CV is in my top 5 favorite husky hoopsters - not in terms of overall talent but for what he gave when playing.
I wish him the best in whatever path he takes.

Reaction Score
This kid won me over because early on it was yikes. Every year he got better and if every kid was like him they'd all be better players eventually. Worked so damn hard, even by the time he was senior and he was slumping early it was hard to hammer on him because you knew he wanted it so bad. True Husky through and through!!!!!

Reaction Score
Just found another podcast with coach Kimani Young. Pretty decent listen for anyone interested.

For some reason it won’t let me share the link but it’s on a website called “SportChant”

Reaction Score
Surprised they didn’t talk about his present situation and future goals

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom