Bar The Doors And Lock The Gates... | The Boneyard

Bar The Doors And Lock The Gates...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I'm heading to Branford today for my father's 87th birthday on Friday. I plan to be in CT until the 11th or 12th and hope to catch up with some Boneyarders at the Pace game. I'll pass through Stef Dolson's home territory about noon and will cross the Bear Mountain bridge. Where else?

Reaction Score
HAPPY BIRTHDay to Dad and enjoy the time in CT
I'm heading to Branford today for my father's 87th birthday on Friday. I plan to be in CT until the 11th or 12th and hope to catch up with some Boneyarders at the Pace game. I'll pass through Stef Dolson's home territory about noon and will cross the Bear Mountain bridge. Where else?

;)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
JS, biff or Nan please combine with the othe thread with the poll. My big bear paws screwed up.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Happy Birthday to Daddy Bear. My Dad also turns 87 later this month, so I can relate to the joy you must feel to still have dad around. Enjoy your time here and the great weather we will be having.

Reaction Score

I'm sorry, but no one without a bucket truck, a big roll of wire and a rubber suit is allowed into the state at this time. Bring your chainsaw as well. :)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

I'd invite you to stop by, but all I can offer is coldness and darkness. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger