Bamba to TX | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bamba to TX

Reaction Score
Wait I thought for sure because he was working out with Emeka and Diarra he was coming here?

Reaction Score
If he's going to Texas, well...

I really can't help but feel that if UConn were P5, he'd be at UConn.

To me it sounded like his relationship with Shaka Smart was the driving factor. I know he's not going to come right out and say he would have went to UConn if they were in a P5 conference, but I didn't get the sense this was conference related. I can see - even though I disagree - why one would choose Shaka over Ollie.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
To me it sounded like his relationship with Shaka Smart was the driving factor. I know he's not going to come right out and say he would have went to UConn if they were in a P5 conference, but I didn't get the sense this was conference related. I can see - even though I disagree - why one would choose Shaka over Ollie.

And if you can't see why someone might choose Austin over Storrs, well, then you might want to take the red pill and unplug yourself from the Matrix.

Reaction Score
And if you can't see why someone might choose Austin over Storrs, well, then you might want to take the red pill and unplug yourself from the Matrix.
These kids aren't choosing a city to play basketball in, they are choosing the best fit for them. In Bamba's case it's a 1 year fit before he makes millions. The fact that Austin has good music, BBQ and Tex-Mex has nothing to do with it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
These kids aren't choosing a city to play basketball in, they are choosing the best fit for them. In Bamba's case it's a 1 year fit before he makes millions. The fact that Austin has good music, BBQ and Tex-Mex has nothing to do with it.

I bet you are wrong about that in some cases, if not all. They are kids. This isn't always a business decision, and really, it shouldn't' be. This kid is NBA bound wherever he goes.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
SMH classic Ollie unable to close. Bamba was basically begging to come to UConn with that instagram.
yeah ok junior - he was begging
the dude doesn't have to beg - its the other way around - guess you don't get it
the chances UConn gets Bamba was no more than 20%
SMH at your statement

Reaction Score
yeah ok junior - he was begging
the dude doesn't have to beg - its the other way around - guess you don't get it
the chances UConn gets Bamba was no more than 20%
SMH at your statement

You don't have a full command of the concept of sarcasm do you?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom