Badass Gabby! | The Boneyard

Badass Gabby!

Reaction Score
Badass! Nothing comes close to the badass plays that Gabby made all night long last night.

Z had a great night too, and frankly should be getting more than 18 minutes, but there is no comparison to the way Gabby was playing and should be not indecision on who gets last night’s Badass award.

When she made the statement that “nothing is over my head” by leaping to steal an entry pass several feet over her head and took off dribbling, saw Crystal and passed up the court and then, continuing to sprint, took the pass back for an emphatic left hand layup, it basically was a gauntlet thrown down at the other team’s feet, a challenge that few are ever able to respond to.

I could point out a lot of other Wow plays she made but I will leave it at that.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Badass! Nothing comes close to the badass plays that Gabby made all night long last night.

Z had a great night too, and frankly should be getting more than 18 minutes, but there is no comparison to the way Gabby was playing and should be not indecision on who gets last night’s Badass award.

When she made the statement that “nothing is over my head” by leaping to steal an entry pass several feet over her head and took off dribbling, saw Crystal and passed up the court and then, continuing to sprint, took the pass back for an emphatic left hand layup, it basically was a gauntlet thrown down at the other team’s feet, a challenge that few are ever able to respond to.

I could point out a lot of other Wow plays she made but I will leave it at that.
As Gabby says, she was taught by the great Moriah Jefferson.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

As I suggested in the last BA of the game award, scoring the most points for a game should not automatically qualify for being named the BA. Gabby only scored 8 points last night, but it was her other exploits, leadership and exemplary hard nose play that changed the ebb and flow of the game in UConn's favor, and enabled the Huskies to put UCF to bed, and tuck them in for the night. This made her the unquestioned winner of the game's BA award (mic drop). ;)

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
As I suggested in the last BA of the game award, scoring the most points for a game should not automatically qualify for being named the BA. Gabby only scored 8 points last night, but it was her other exploits, leadership and exemplary hard nose play that changed the ebb and flow of the game in UConn's favor, and enabled the Huskies to put UCF to bed, and tuck them in for the night. This made her the unquestioned winner of the game's BA award (mic drop). ;)
And they said... nighty-knight, or... knighty-night?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom