Badass Award for the Notre Dame Victory. . . | The Boneyard

Badass Award for the Notre Dame Victory. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Her performance was Freeman-esque. All I could think of was Kevin Freeman in his last UConn game, laying flat on the floor after he fouled out in OT in the NCAA tournament second round loss to Tennessee. He was completely exhausted and dehydrated.

Gabby's game tonight made Kevin and the rest of HuskyNation very proud. Those one handed blocks and rebounds were absolutely sick! Turner is still shaking her head wondering what the hell happened.

Reaction Score
Painfully obvious, even to the most casual of observers.

Turner had a relatively quiet game. Nearly 1/2 of her points came after the game was pretty much decided; she was at 8 & 9 the last time ND was competitive. Yet SHE is an AA, and a candidate for POY, and according to most pundits, Gabby isn't.

THAT is going to change after tonight. Well...at least 1/2 of the equation will.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Gee, Kib. I dunno. You think it was Gabby? OK then. I guess she sort of showed up tonight.

Unreasoned skepticism mode < OFF>

Reaction Score
Watching Collier at this point eases the loss of Tuck who at this point in her career was done for the season with a knee injury. Collier is something special, that's for sure, and the scary part is how much better she can get. I hate to look ahead, but man, two years from now we have a senior Collier, KLS, and AZ to go along with a junior Crystal Dangerfield, plus Walker. That's going to be some team.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Painfully obvious, even to the most casual of observers.

Turner had a relatively quiet game. Nearly 1/2 of her points came after the game was pretty much decided; she was at 8 & 9 the last time ND was competitive. Yet SHE is an AA, and a candidate for POY, and according to most pundits, Gabby isn't.

THAT is going to change after tonight. Well...at least 1/2 of the equation will.
I know Brianna missed some games due to injury, but I was shocked to hear that tonight's double-double was the 17th of her career. I would have guessed 25-30.

Reaction Score
It's going to be tough for Gabby to exceed this level of badass this season... but we know how tough she is! :cool:

Reaction Score
Gabby for sure but I would also award one to Collier.

Reaction Score
This is what I just received....

Screenshot.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members