Back2Back Championship Etched Wines Pre-Sale! | The Boneyard

Back2Back Championship Etched Wines Pre-Sale!

Reaction Score
Hi All,

I own a wine shop in the New Haven area. We have a distributor that is bringing in these championship engraved bottles. 1 red and 1 bubbly and they are currently on preorder.

They are Mano wines, you can purchase directly from thier website as well where they are selling for $59.95 for the red and $29.95 for the bubbly but are charging $15 for shipping.

UCONN 2024 Men's Basketball Back to Back Champions Etched Wine

We have to sell at $49.99 / $34.99 as that is state min but saves you on shipping and $10 on the red and shipping on the bubbly. Make a great gift, I'll be grabbing a few for my friends.

If anyone is interested DM me and I can place a preorder for you. Easiest would be picking up at the shop but depending on the interest in the northern part of the state I can set up a pick up point in the West Hartford area. Not sure how many shops are bringing this into the CT market, it's currently in the pre-order phase.

They need final quantities by tomorrow EOB ideally but might have some leniency there. Once I place the preorder I should receive a ETA which I do not have. After you DM me, I can give you details on my contact info / shop info / payment.

Thanks!
PXL_20240509_175835932.jpg
PXL_20240516_120338794.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
That's a good deal. I bought mine from Mano already, but I would have come to you if I had known.

Reaction Score
That's a good deal. I bought mine from Mano already, but I would have come to you if I had known.
I bought 3 through Mano already too. Would have shopped local if I knew. I have the wine displayed right next to last year’s bottle in my office.

Reaction Score
Hi All,

I own a wine shop in the New Haven area. We have a distributor that is bringing in these championship engraved bottles. 1 red and 1 bubbly and they are currently on preorder.

They are Mano wines, you can purchase directly from thier website as well where they are selling for $59.95 for the red and $29.95 for the bubbly but are charging $15 for shipping.

UCONN 2024 Men's Basketball Back to Back Champions Etched Wine

We have to sell at $49.99 / $34.99 as that is state min but saves you on shipping and $10 on the red and shipping on the bubbly. Make a great gift, I'll be grabbing a few for my friends.

If anyone is interested DM me and I can place a preorder for you. Easiest would be picking up at the shop but depending on the interest in the northern part of the state I can set up a pick up point in the West Hartford area. Not sure how many shops are bringing this into the CT market, it's currently in the pre-order phase.

They need final quantities by tomorrow EOB ideally but might have some leniency there. Once I place the preorder I should receive a ETA which I do not have. After you DM me, I can give you details on my contact info / shop info / payment.

Thanks! View attachment 100783 View attachment 100784
My wife bought me these in 2023 & 24, along with the metal basketball wine stopper to place it on top once we finish drinking the wine. I was thinking of breaking into one of them soon, but part of me thinks maybe I should wait till they accomplish a three-peat or 4-peat. :) I need her to buy me another stopper so that I have one for each bottle.

Attachments

• 20240518_122001.jpg
    20240518_122001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
Reaction Score
I bought 2 sets through Manos - they are gorgeous!!

Have them next to last year's set.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Somebody sent me a bottle, very nice, high quality

As for the wine inside, I suppose I may never know

Reaction Score
Lol the Rep told me the same thing, people rarely open them so the juice is probably ok but I ordered extra. Anyone that wants some that may have missed just send me a message! Thanks!

cwh20

Six is good!
Reaction Score
Somebody sent me a bottle, very nice, high quality

As for the wine inside, I suppose I may never know
Same. These aren’t for drinking although I am a bit curious about how good the Cabernet would be. I think it’s a bit ironic having wine bottles to celebrate the championships because drinking wine on UConn game days for me is a big no no. Anyway, I have both years and they are really great looking.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom