Back on Track! | The Boneyard

Back on Track!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Big win, emotional. Get that season momentum going right back in the the correct direction. Way to get it done, tonight boys!

Big games from AD and AO.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i was going to post something similar but decided to post in this thread. i am not sure if i'm as psyched as you with regards to turning the season around, but it was a really really good win. down for most of the 1st half, down by as many as 8 in the 2nd half, but they came back, took the lead and held on.

any BE win is a good win. WVU lost by only 2 to Baylor. they just beat Georgetown. they are no slouch for sure. i think it was a really good win and gutty performance.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
i was going to post something similar but decided to post in this thread. i am not sure if i'm as psyched as you with regards to turning the season around, but it was a really really good win. down for most of the 1st half, down by as many as 8 in the 2nd half, but they came back, took the lead and held on.

any BE win is a good win. WVU lost by only 2 to Baylor. they just beat Georgetown. they are no slouch for sure. i think it was a really good win and gutty performance.

I don't know if tonight's win will be a moment we look back at at the end of the season and say "that was the turning point"- we won't know that until the season is over, but tonight was as good as I've felt about this team all year. I think after tonight the foundation is laid for this team to feel real good about themselves and their ability to play together and win big games. It's up to the team to use tonight as a catalyst to take off now.

Reaction Score
I think that tonight's the night that this team goes back to being JC's team. He pulled them out of the muck, and they responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom