Back on the Kevin Ollie bandwagon | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Back on the Kevin Ollie bandwagon

Reaction Score
Happy with being a top 30 team? My how expectations have changed! We have gone from being perennially a title contender to a team that might make a run? Not ok with me. Us fans need to be more demanding.
Have to live in reality, if you look at the reasons I stated above it makes sense. Now if we were to able to get into the Big Ten or Big East then again expectations would change and if Ollie turns how to be a hall of fame coach or we hire a hall of fame coach.

Reaction Score
Have to live in reality, if you look at the reasons I stated above it makes sense. Now if we were to able to get into the Big Ten or Big East then again expectations would change and if Ollie turns how to be a hall of fame coach or we hire a hall of fame coach.
That is the issue, seems like it is acceptable to be a middle of the road team in this conference with an occasional run. The reality is that those responsible for this crap are not held accountable. Beginning with Susan.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
That is the issue, seems like it is acceptable to be a middle of the road team in this conference with an occasional run. The reality is that those responsible for this crap are not held accountable. Beginning with Susan.
The midwest, southeast and southwest are doing well. Teams from the northeast are struggling. It appears that the real authority that should be taken into account is the liberal northeast will not allow Jesus in the huddle.

Either that or @temery's need to keep testiculo off the forum to maintain sponsors. Seems everything went downhill with the demise of the testiculo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom