Back in the Gym | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Back in the Gym

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
sometimes autocorrect changes name
Sometimes autocorrect changes a lot of things, even after you've proof read your comment and pushed the "post reply" button. Autocorrect has a mind of its own. 95% of the comments I write are on my cellphone. Most of the time I log on the the yard, it's on my phone when I'm away from my home office.

Lots of times I've had to go back and correct something that autocorrect has changed that I did not want changed, or left a letter off of a word I had spelled correctly in the first place. I hate autocorrect!! :mad:

Carnac

Reaction Score
A big guard who grabs a lot of rebounds.
One thing is for sure, she won't be asked or expected to carry this team. Waaaaaayyy too much talent on this team for that. If anything, the team will carry her. :)

Carnac

Reaction Score
I feel like a lot of wnba teams should be looking at the success of Alisha Clark and say I think I can get me one of those by drafting Evina Westbrook.
A lot of folks don't realize that Clark DID NOT come from a P5 program. She played 2 years at Belmont, then transferred to Middle Tennessee State.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Sometimes autocorrect changes a lot of things, even after you've proof read your comment and pushed the "post reply" button. Autocorrect has a mind of its own. 95% of the comments I write are on my cellphone. Most of the time I log on the the yard, it's on my phone when I'm away from my home office.

Lots of times I've had to go back and correct something that autocorrect has changed that I did not want changed, or left a letter off of a word I had spelled correctly in the first place. I hate autocorrect!! :mad:
Pretty sure it is the AI in your phone just screwing with you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom