Back from FSU game | The Boneyard

Back from FSU game

Reaction Score
Just back from game.

* Refs were horrible. Were there 5 TFs?
* Too many turnovers - crappy passes
* Poor shot selection - driving into the trees w no where to go.
* Good to see Lamb and Kemba there.
* The little kid stole the show w his 'break dancing'

Pru hot dogs were terrible. No where as good as in past.
Lots of UConn at Redds. First time I've seen a concentrated UC crowd at a pre-game in/around NYC. Let's continue with mutually agreed on spot to meet.

Reaction Score
Just back from game.

* Refs were horrible.
* Too many turnovers - crappy passes
* Poor shot selection - driving into the trees w no where to go.
* Good to see Lamb and Kemba there.
* The little kid stole the show w his 'break dancing'

Pru hot dogs were terrible. No where as good as in past.
Lots of UConn at Redds. First time I've seen a concentrated UC crowd at a pre-game in/around NYC. Let's continue with mutually agreed on spot to meet.
The pru is nice, except for charging me $5.25 for a bottle of water. Newark is not nice

Reaction Score

Every UConn NYC game has had a concentrated meet up spot the last few years. See you at Legends for Nova!

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
The pru is nice, except for charging me $5.25 for a bottle of water. Newark is not nice

The $30 parking was a little much, but Dinos BBQ was good.

Reaction Score

Legends has been packed for the games at MSG and is the go to spot again in two weeks for Nova

Reaction Score
Legends has been packed for the games at MSG and is the go to spot again in two weeks for Nova

My experience in past tis that BY has offered up a dozen places to meet. So go to 1-2 and no one there. Good to know that there is now a 'consensus' for Legends??

One problem with attending a game is the ? factor. The UConn fans around me (section 9-10) were puzzled by many of the ref calls - often asking 'wha happened - what did he do' - to a foul. I think I counted 5 TFs. Is that accurate? and still not sure why.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
My experience in past tis that BY has offered up a dozen places to meet. So go to 1-2 and no one there. Good to know that there is now a 'consensus' for Legends??

One problem with attending a game is the ? factor. The UConn fans around me (section 9-10) were puzzled by many of the ref calls - often asking 'wha happened - what did he do' - to a foul. I think I counted 5 TFs. Is that accurate? and still not sure why.
Those of us watching at home didn’t have much more of a clue.

Reaction Score
The $30 parking was a little much, but Dinos BBQ was good.

I paid 16 and saw an option for 10 within 3 blocks.

I was disappointed that the Pru was not filled to the brim with Husky fans. I was expecting a larger crowd.

Reaction Score
Went to Legends before the Cuse game. It was jammed with Huskies. A good time.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I paid 16 and saw an option for 10 within 3 blocks.

I was disappointed that the Pru was not filled to the brim with Husky fans. I was expecting a larger crowd.

It was a solid Husky crowd I thought but with many available tickets to be sold thru ticket master it was clear that it wouldn't be packed.

Reaction Score
Hopefully the guy in section 7 row 15 wasn't a Boneyarder. What an idiot of a UConn fan. I couldn't believe his friends didn't stop him. Didn't shut up and didn't really know the rules. Annoyed UConn and FSU fans alIke.

Reaction Score
My experience in past tis that BY has offered up a dozen places to meet. So go to 1-2 and no one there. Good to know that there is now a 'consensus' for Legends?

Pre-games for MSG have been at Legends the last couple years with overflow at Jack Demsey's one block away. Those are the only two places for the foreseeable future.

Reaction Score
Met a St John’s guy after the game. We talked about how much we miss the original BE tourney.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Just glad everyone made it out of Newark without getting robbed and/or stabbed.

For my first time in Newark/going to Prudential Center, I thought it was pretty simple to get to the arena using the walkway thing.

The game was like slamming my head off a wall, but the pregame at Redd’s and the crowd was a good time. The Clemson fans in our section who stuck around just to heckle UConn have me hoping they get waxed by ND.

Reaction Score
For my first time in Newark/going to Prudential Center, I thought it was pretty simple to get to the arena using the walkway thing.

The game was like slamming my head off a wall, but the pregame at Redd’s and the crowd was a good time. The Clemson fans in our section who stuck around just to heckle UConn have me hoping they get waxed by ND.
What could they possibly heckle UConn for? Doesn't even make sense.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Hopefully the guy in section 7 row 15 wasn't a Boneyarder. What an idiot of a UConn fan. I couldn't believe his friends didn't stop him. Didn't shut up and didn't really know the rules. Annoyed UConn and FSU fans alIke.

I was in section 8 row 16 right behind the FSU fan that that guy almost fought. That idiot UConn fan was embarassing to the entire fan base. I was disgusted to even sit near them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom