Baby Lamb | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Baby Lamb

Reaction Score
Ugly guys with millions have babes. Drive around Greenwich, Newport and see most pro athletes many are ugly and still tagging hot stuff.
Money is all you need. Might have the personality of a door knob and be ugly but money helps a ton in getting a babe. That babe Might not have anything aside from looks however.

Reaction Score
Money is all you need. Might have the personality of a door knob and be ugly but money helps a ton in getting a babe. That babe Might not have anything aside from looks however.

We're in Scottsdale for the big week of car auctions and if you want to see babes on the arms of worn out, overweight, in need of a shower and hair washing, men this is the place. The women are dressed to kill in high heels, beautiful clothes, etc. and the men mostly look as if they slept in their van down by the river last night.

Money is rumored to be the key.

Reaction Score
We're in Scottsdale for the big week of car auctions and if you want to see babes on the arms of worn out, overweight, in need of a shower and hair washing, men this is the place. The women are dressed to kill in high heels, beautiful clothes, etc. and the men mostly look as if they slept in their van down by the river last night.

I don't get that though. If you have money surely you can afford to look somewhat presentable ....

Reaction Score
I don't get that though. If you have money surely you can afford to look somewhat presentable ....

One of the wealthiest guys I know (his kids, their kids, and their kids are set for life) wears sweatpants a majority of the time. You would see him out and think he came from the inner city Bridgeport or the likes. He's just really laid back and doesn't care about getting all jazzed up for everyday life.

One day he went out to BMW to buy his daughter a car, in sweatpants and had $40k cash on him, the salesperson told him he was probably better off going to Hyundai or one of those as they were probably more in his price range. He showed him the $40k and said you just lost me as a customer for life. He got it his car and went to audi instead

Don't judge a book by its cover

Reaction Score
Sounds like the definition of Sec Treasury.

Reaction Score

I bought a car in Scottsdale last year over the phone...had it shipped to me. Nicely restored early 70's muscle.

I run across many in the car hobby that have money but do not look like money....guys who don't blink at dropping $100 + k on a muscle car...my friend and neighbor has 19 cars in his harem.

And he wears old T shirts, shorts, and sandals most of the time.

Yep...you can't judge a book by its cover.

Reaction Score
I bought a car in Scottsdale last year over the phone...had it shipped to me. Nicely restored early 70's muscle.

I run across many in the car hobby that have money but do not look like money....guys who don't blink at dropping $100 + k on a muscle car...my friend and neighbor has 19 cars in his harem.

And he wears old T shirts, shorts, and sandals most of the time.

Yep...you can't judge a book by its cover.

You sure can't. I won't mention his name, but there's a guy that's at all the major auctions who looks like his job would be pushing a broom at P&W in East Hartford, and yet at an auction in Monterey in 2015 he bought a McLaren F1 for a little under $14 Million plus the 10% commission. No hot women on his arm, but everyone knows who he is and he seems like a nice guy.

Reaction Score
Whenever we get a J. Lamb thread I look to see where Doron Lamb is playing. FYI, he is in Greece.

Another case of losing "the guy" but winning in the end. Jeremy was not touted like Doron and maybe that lead him to work harder and become "the guy" in the end.

Reaction Score
I’m in real estate and work with high net worth guys all the time. Pretty much the richest guy in the room (under the age of 60) wears the least expensive and showy clothes. The more dressed the less power/$$$.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
1548087784367.jpeg

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I’m in real estate and work with high net worth guys all the time. Pretty much the richest guy in the room (under the age of 60) wears the least expensive and showy clothes. The more dressed the less power/$$$.

You are assuming a correlation between showy and expensive.

There's something called stealth wealth.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom