Baby Husky | The Boneyard

Baby Husky

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
If Stewie was nicknamed Baby Husky I can tell you this, she wanted to play only for UConn. There was no other team she wanted to play for and you can take that to the bank. I have no inside info on the recruits at UConn this weekend however I would like to guess that if one is called Baby Husky then I like UConns chances an awful lot. One other point I will make. With Lou and Phessa graduating and CD a senior next season there are positions to fill and those open positions have to have the top players in the next couple of classes wide eyed knowing that will see alot of playtime and will be coached by the greatest coaching team in America with a team that has a reputation of attending the FF. UConn is America's Dream Team. UConns spacing of players coming in and players graduating is perfect right now and Geno's ability and reputation to attract them is perfect right now.

The goals UConn has most teams will never reach. UConn is a team that fulfills a players wildest dreams and aspirations . There is no reason imo when the opportunity knocks to play at UConn that a player will say no especially recruits who Geno has interest in this late in the recruiting period. For those reasons I like our chances alot to have not only our guests at todays game but those still on the radar. If your on UConns radar UConn is interested in you. When Geno comes knocking its not about whether your good enough to play for UConn its about are you willing to pay the price to be a UConn Husky, because most top players imo want to play for UConn and its not up to them its up to meeting UConn standards.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Jones was given then nickname “Baby Uconn” by her AAU teammates, she said she didn’t understand it at first, then she took an unofficial visit and was like I get it now. A few people in north California feel like Jones has been a Uconn lean and possibly her dream school all along, when did Uconn start looking at her? If she does want to be a husky maybe she will cancel her final official visit.

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
image.jpeg

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Interesting that the theories and speculations are in different directions. Could it be a circular path? Do they ever end in the same place? I suspect they often do! :D

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Interesting that the theories and speculations are in different directions. Could it be a circular path? Do they ever end in the same place? I suspect they often do! :D

Depends entirely on which side of the Möbius strip you occupy.

image.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom